Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
There is a white SHO for sale at one dealership and a red one at another dealership.
If anyone is interested I will go look at them and take pics for you.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Whhere are you located?

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Can you get some info for both cars whenever you get a chance? How much are they selling them? Thanks in advance.

Frank

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure will I will go and look at them tomorrow and get info and snap some pics.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
ok thanks buddy. I really appreciate it. Currently I am in Miami but I'll go next week to New Jersey so probably I'll get a chance and see those SHO :lol2:

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Actually I have had looked around eBay and autotrader and I couple of website and I find some but they ask too much for them ... so its not worth, I know they are very rare and kinda of expensive but c'mon ...

Frank

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delay.
The red SHO is a 95 and the place says it has roughly 107,000 miles on it and they want 4,900.00 for it.The second place I havent been able to get ahold of them.Tomorrow I am gonna go snap pics and post them and hopeully the second place that has the white one will be open.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hopefully those SHO any type of SHO are very hard to find here in Miami, if I see a nice 94 or 95 SHO I would buy it. Actually I didn't like the look of them but I have had seen a couple in TCCA and now I would like to get one for me. :notworthy: Thanks for finding out the prices, I really appreciate it.

Frank

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your welcome I will get pics later today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts