Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I like twisted sister. Im not a rabid fan, but I definitely follow them to see what they are up to news wise. They made a video for Silver bells off their last year's christmas album which IMHO was awesome.

Anyways, this video,

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/detai...fm?newsid=31314

Is not really that great. It pays homage to the original twisted sister videos of yesteryear, but the problem is, the video is just, not funny, and too cheesy.

ninja edit ftw

·
Registered
799 Posts
I didn't see a TS video, it was a "Scare Me" video.

And I agree, original TS friggin' rocks. Cool thing is, I was about 15 or so when they got popular. Well, maybe not so cool, I guess I'm old. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh god wtf. Im so new at this. I did a paste to a buddy of mine after that and it was that scare video too. I thought it was wierd... lol lemme go fix that.

·
Registered
712 Posts

And I agree, original TS friggin' rocks. Cool thing is, I was about 15 or so when they got popular. Well, maybe not so cool, I guess I'm old. :lol:
[/b]

Depressing isn't it :(

I think I still have some Twisted Sister cassettes lost somewhere around the house.... Not even on CD, man I'm getting old.

·
Registered
799 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Depressing isn't it :(

I think I still have some Twisted Sister cassettes lost somewhere around the house.... Not even on CD, man I'm getting old.
[/b][/quote]

I stumbled onto a box of cassettes when I was moving recently, my 8 year old son asked what they were.... LOL!

I still remember when my parents had an eight track in the house, now that was big pimpin'. :)

I'll have to check out the vid at home Ben, no sound here at work.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umm. its such a rock anthem, and you got it all wrong... its we're not gonna take it... thats like sayin we did we did rock you... :hsugh:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
umm. its such a rock anthem, and you got it all wrong... its we're not gonna take it... thats like sayin we did we did rock you... :hsugh:
[/b]

:rofl2:

like Kiss with "I'm gonna rock and roll all night. and nearly every day.."

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
[/b]
I'm guessing similar to someone saying Sweet House Alabama?

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
:rofl2: @thread

We Ain't Gonna Take It must be the bluegrass version :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Uh, I really hate to jump in on this, but I seem to remember the lyrics as this:

We're not gonna take it
No! We ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore

1 - 15 of 15 Posts