Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, last week I went to the junk yard to get a new mirror...and i found one the same exact color...and being me, I aslo looked around the tauruses (or tauri?) for other things I could add to my 99 SE.....i found two tweeter speakers and covers off a 97'....so when i finally got around to put the new mirror on, I found out the the 97's fins are different than my 99's....so i took the tweeters out of their harnesses and put them in the fins that were already on on my 99' (because for some reason the fins on my 99 have a place to screw in tweeters) so now my question is can i get tweeter covers that will attach to the fins on my 99 and if so anyone know of any sites i could buy them off of....becuause I already looked @ ebay, but I'm also going to go look at another junk yard when I have time....(and sorry about not having pictures...I don't have a digital camera or scanner <_< )....any feedback would be great, thanx :banana:

·
Premium Member
7,308 Posts
The tweeter covers will fit if you find some covers from the 1998 and up Taurus/Sable models. Check your junk yards again.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
k thanx...will do :mike:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts