Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so my kenwood tweeters came with two ways..a flush mount or angle mount...as of yet i haven't been able to get up to the junk yard, so i'm looking at possibly just modifying the stock sail panels. does tweeter angle matter much? if i use the little sphere-type thingy, it sticks out, but doesn't look completely retarded. im just wonderin if it's angled more toward the center of the cabin, instead of directly across towards the other door, that it will sound a lot better

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have my tweeters flush mounted in the sail pods. I dont know if the angle mount will help any. How are you going to modify the sail pods?

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just going to use the good 'ol dremel and gonna cut some circular holes and use the current mounts included with the tweeters :)

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I would just flush mount the tweets in the sails. They are angled fine the way they are.

And enjoy. The tweets in the sails make a HUGE difference if you didn't have them before.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, i got VERY lucky, cause i didn't think of dash clearance...i clear it by like 1/16" :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts