Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 Taurus SE with 58K miles has started weird issues with the turn signals. First, the signals would not turn off after the wheel was turned. Then 3 or 4 days later, the right turn signal won't turn on at all. I have read up about the MFS switch, but I haven't seen anything about the blinkers not working at all. Tha left signal works just fine, but the right one just will not turn on.

Ok, update: I got the right signal working by jiggling the turn signal stalk. I still can't get the signals to turn off automatically, but I assume that is an MFS issue. Where can I get one of these and for how much? Thanks for all the help. I'm really dissapointed in this since the car is so relatively new and doesn't have a lot of miles.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
You're likely only to find the MFS at the dealer or a scrap yard - I don't know for sure, but i doubt it's something you'll get in the aftermarket, tho i could be wrong.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The MFS is the same as the turn signal/wiper stalk assembly, right? If so, I found it on Rockauto.com for $50. Just checking on the part pricing and availability.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to let everyone know, they sell the motocraft one on amazon and it took me less than 10 minutes to replace and it works perfect. It was $56 shipped. What a bargain compared to the prices I had seen on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts