Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to turn my 04 Taurus SE into a police interceptor? Im trying to turn my car into an interceptor, im looking to find a set of rims that look like the police car rims with the silver cap that would fit my taurus but idk the actual size that fits the taurus. And if its possible to mount a dual unity Spot light on the driver side. Im looking to mak a project out of it, if anyone could help me with advice and parts im looking for that would be great.

"If it's NOT a FORD, then it's not good enough."
Don Lavelle

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what size rims, and tires would fit tho? I can get the rims,caps and lugs from a buddy who sells crown vics, he owns a taxi co. so i could talk to him. but like i said i got to know what size tires and rims that would fit right for the taurus.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Crown Vic rims wont work. You need 16" steelies from a G4 taurus, the 15's from previous gens are too small. Stock tire size for the 16's are 215/60/16

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crown Vic rims wont work. You need 16" steelies from a G4 taurus, the 15's from previous gens are too small. Stock tire size for the 16's are 215/60/16

Yea as i found out yesterday from my buddy they wouldnt fit.. lol. But does anyone know where i can get a set of 215/60/R16's? Im trying to find something for cheap but im kinda on a tight budget because i lost my job a security officer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.