7,800 Posts
Does it run on Frank's hot sauce? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turbo, powered by buffaloo wings
[/b]
lmao, yea the kid that told me about the add called me and was like "Im going to get that and kick your SHO's ass!"

he got mad when I got the SHO because it can beat his ricer no problem, so he got jealous, then he blew his motor. So now hes looking for a car

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Just tell him "If you cant beat me, join me!" and try to find him a decent 5-speed SHO. :)

Even though I'm not the worlds biggest Accord fan, lol, it was kinda cool when my best friend and I both had Accords at the same time (his is a '96 EX 5-speed, mine was a '95 LX auto).

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just tell him "If you cant beat me, join me!" and try to find him a decent 5-speed SHO. :)

Even though I'm not the worlds biggest Accord fan, lol, it was kinda cool when my best friend and I both had Accords at the same time (his is a '96 EX 5-speed, mine was a '95 LX auto).
[/b]
Nah, ive seen the way he treats cars. I wouldn't want him to abuse a SHO like that (assuming you can find one around here in decent condition for sale)

I was messing with him when he opened his truck hes selling's hood. I pointed at the cone filter and said "whats that?" hes like "Oh its a CAI, it adds alot of HP" Im like "Actually no, thats a WAI, its robbing HP from you" then explained that he needed to run it down the fender for cold air.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I think the cars in Robocop were referred to as "turbo cruisers"... But that was just fiction!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Nah, ive seen the way he treats cars. I wouldn't want him to abuse a SHO like that (assuming you can find one around here in decent condition for sale)

I was messing with him when he opened his truck hes selling's hood. I pointed at the cone filter and said "whats that?" hes like "Oh its a CAI, it adds alot of HP" Im like "Actually no, thats a WAI, its robbing HP from you" then explained that he needed to run it down the fender for cold air.
[/b][/quote]

He called me today and said he found a running Red 93 ATX tomorow and wants me to come with him to test drive it :eek: JohnTaurus = Psychic!

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Did you guys notice the ground clearance on that thing? I bet it's AWD, too.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
He called me today and said he found a running Red 93 ATX tomorow and wants me to come with him to test drive it :eek: JohnTaurus = Psychic! [/b][/quote]

*Holds envelope to head* My next car will be a Ford and will be white in color.

Lets see how I do, I'm leaving for ATL in the morning, talk to you guys in a few days. If I get a Taurus, you'll be the first to know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts