Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I see on this forum is about Supercharging the Taurus, I was wondering if there was a way to manually turbo charge. I understand that Super charging is easier. which one is better, super or turbo? is aftermarket turbo an option?

·
Registered
66 Posts
You should e-mail this guy tom, he does amazing work with the focus. His website is http://www.focus-power.com . His stuff runs around 5k- 7k but it is top notch quality. I have no idea if he will build one, but he deffinatly has the skill. Other than that you cannot do it your self, and any forced induction is going to cost 3k+.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by Draconix@Feb 4 2004, 10:28 PM
All I see on this forum is about Supercharging the Taurus, I was wondering if there was a way to manually turbo charge. I understand that Super charging is easier. which one is better, super or turbo? is aftermarket turbo an option?
I belive personally that turbocharing is easier (with the exception of a centrifical supercharger). It's more than doable, and not that hard, and not that expensive if you have the right tools. The supporting modifications are going to cost some bucks but hey, who cares?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts