Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta go to Tulsa next week, will probably be there Friday 6/12 and Saturday 6/13. On Friday, I have to attend a memorial service at 2pm, and the Family reunion is Saturday (Will Probably skip out early).

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Do you have a time machine

Mike
:dunno:

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess not, oh well.

If you see a white Deville with TX plates rolling around, big white guy driving, shoot me the finger or something.

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 4 2009, 07:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730214
Gotta go to Tulsa next week, will probably be there Friday 6/12 and Saturday 6/13. On Friday, I have to attend a memorial service at 2pm, and the Family reunion is Saturday (Will Probably skip out early).[/b]
well if see my red 06 sel with upgraded rims, pink novlty plate in the front, cretches in the back seat, with this tag below. smille u have met a tulsa tauruas girl...

Alice

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 7 2009, 08:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=730859
Guess not, oh well.

If you see a white Deville with TX plates rolling around, big white guy driving, shoot me the finger or something.[/b]
I can't commit because I may have to go out to Guymon Ok which is in the middle of freaking no where.
Otherwise I would love to show you the hail dents in my brown SES, the dented in rear fender on my SEL and the black primer hood, fender and front bumper on my 99 LX.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Add my nine hundred door dings, and what looks to be damage from a meteorite on my passenger door, and we'd have ourselves quite a meet!

Or at least the makings of a fairly decent looking family car. :D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 10 2009, 11:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731408
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!!

[/b]
Ouch!!!!

and to think i wanted to gill the kids that keep slsaming ther door open puting dings in the door. i figure if i catch them ill hit them over the head with my crutches.

Alice

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 10 2009, 09:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731408
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!![/b]
Need a buffer :thumb:

Alice, give it a while as a daily driver, it'll start to show. Mine has a smashed fender/door (in pics around here somewhere), dent in the driver's rear quarter, good scratches on the bumpers, etc.

So I guess it's just Sean and I, probably late Friday or Saturday. Sean's buying the beer :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 10 2009, 03:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731449
QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 10 2009, 09:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731408
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!![/b]
Need a buffer :thumb:

Alice, give it a while as a daily driver, it'll start to show. Mine has a smashed fender/door (in pics around here somewhere), dent in the driver's rear quarter, good scratches on the bumpers, etc.

So I guess it's just Sean and I, probably late Friday or Saturday. Sean's buying the beer :D
[/b][/quote]

actly hail alredy got it. big hail store over a year go bashed my car good. the boddy shop replaced the hood, trink lid and rooof. and repanted most the car. my insurance paied over 7 grand in repairs. i keep my car in full covrage to keep it lookiong good. but i know things hapen and the person that damges beter pray im not pms at the time, or hes in a world of hurt. this i the best car i ever had and want keep it that way.

Alice

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
So I guess it's just Sean and I, probably late Friday or Saturday. Sean's buying the beer :D[/b]
I'll buy the beer if you bring the women and weed.

:ph34r:
:p

I like potato skins and little children. They make me laugh and giggle. I cannot decribe how much I like to chase pigeons.

Boogitty boogity booooo.....

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, we're getting beer, but apparently Cadillac Devilles don't like transmissions either :glare: buddy from Denver is on his way here with his Blazer to pick me, my girl and the Deville up.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 12 2009, 08:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731816
I like potato skins and little children. They make me laugh and giggle. I cannot decribe how much I like to chase pigeons.

Boogitty boogity booooo.....[/b]
What the hell? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Lesson learned.Don't f*** with a chapter moderator. I shoulda posted somewhere else......

Off to chase pigeons

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Not fair!!!

One word. Karma.

:laugh:

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He walked away again.. fooool.

MUAHAHAHA I AM THE PASTOR OF POTATO CHIPS!!!

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (rudedog @ Jun 12 2009, 09:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731956
mmmmmm, pigeons, so you guys went to KFC huh?? didn't know they sold beer.[/b]
Yup, tree rat is the best!!

Apparently it's BYOB, but management doesnt like that much...

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 12 2009, 10:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731816
So I guess it's just Sean and I, probably late Friday or Saturday. Sean's buying the beer :D[/b]
I'll buy the beer if you bring the women and weed.

:p

Boogitty boogity booooo.....

[/b][/quote]

Well im a girl and i rarely dring and have never done drugs. i am a girl though just not a pretty one pluss im on crutches curently.

Alice

1 - 20 of 24 Posts