Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this picture in the garage.... is the trim around the windows something custom, or is it stock?

Also can anybody tell me is it body color or is it chrome?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I found this picture in the garage.... is the trim around the windows something custom, or is it stock?

[/b]
From memory, Sable's had the chrome around the windows... And it's chrome.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
From memory, Sable's had the chrome around the windows... And it's chrome. [/b][/quote]

Yes Sables have that they also have it on the lower sides on the doors or at least mine does

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Andrew L: Next time you're down in SC, bring the Sable. That Toreador Red is begging for a good detail...make the metallic paint *pop*.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Andrew L: Next time you're down in SC, bring the Sable. That Toreador Red is begging for a good detail...make the metallic paint *pop*. [/b]
you callin my car dirty? :p :lol2:

Ha my sister is stationed in SC with the Air Force, maybe if I drive down to visit her.... though if I ever do that it would probably be in the summer time :noes:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
yes gen 3/4 sables (sedan and wagon) and taurus (wagon) got them also the chrome trim on the doors was only for the higher up models

1 - 7 of 7 Posts