Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a link to a thread on FordContour.org. A very sad story.

I believe many of the members in TCCA are caring people.... a family... and I've read all the nice things y'all have said, or offered to other members when they are in a time of need.

This young mans loss is immeasurable. If you have a chance wish him the best and say a prayer.

-Luke

Fiance had a wreck..., not expected to survive

M

·
0 Posts
you should let him know that the people of the tcca are praying/thinking of him as well...

that makes me really sad...

·
Registered
470 Posts
This is really upsetting, I registered and posted in there, he could use all of our prayers at a time like this

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
I too was compelled to register and offer condolences on be half of the entire TCCA.
Thank You for bring this to our attention spridget.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That is really sad.. Life is short and anything can happen.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Jesus, that's terrible. I could never imagine losing someone that close to me like that. I couldn't even begin to imagine what he's going through right now...

DWI should be a federal offense, whether or not you kill someone.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And you think the TCCA knows drama?!?!? This might get ugly.....

Posted by Gamaru

At the risk of being kicked off this forum, which I very much like and enjoy....
I have a feeling.. a gut feeling, the you are a pathological liar that will create even the wildest of stories because you crave attention. I'm sure I'll feel the wrath of those that don't see what I see, but I'm not the type to sit by and watch these things happen. Proof will be in your inability to provide evidence of these events.

The evidence of a pathological liar is in the personality. Profiling as I'm sure you know is used by the government agencies, employers, security companies... I am so confident in this judgment call that I'll stake my membership that good ole' Josh has made a giant fool of everyone by manipulating them for his personal gain.
Manipulating people for they're sympathy is wrong. If I need to copy and paste evidence to support my theorys I will, but I'd rather have Stock Tour provide rock solid indisputable proof of these events.
For this act of manipulation, I put forward a motion to FCO to ban Stock_Tour unless he can provide evidence of the events that apparently took place. One major tool at his disposal would be a newspaper artical about the accident, or an obituary. I garentee these will never transpire.

For those that are shocked by my accusation, its a judgement call based on my in depth knowledge of psychology. I just dont want to see you all lied too. Bring it Josh.[/b]

·
Registered
470 Posts
I cannot believe that someone would make up the death of their fiance for some attention on an online message forum, I just dont see someone doing that. The person who making this accusation should be shot
I mean honestly at a time like this, he doesnt need people telling him hes lying about her death! Thats just ridiculous.

Sorry had to say something, that just really pissed me off, and I didnt find it right to post it there, cuz I only joined to give that poor guy my condolences.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Mar 27 2004, 02:36 AM
And you think the TCCA knows drama?!?!? This might get ugly.....

Posted by Gamaru

At the risk of being kicked off this forum, which I very much like and enjoy....
I have a feeling.. a gut feeling, the you are a pathological liar that will create even the wildest of stories because you crave attention. I'm sure I'll feel the wrath of those that don't see what I see, but I'm not the type to sit by and watch these things happen. Proof will be in your inability to provide evidence of these events.

The evidence of a pathological liar is in the personality. Profiling as I'm sure you know is used by the government agencies, employers, security companies... I am so confident in this judgment call that I'll stake my membership that good ole' Josh has made a giant fool of everyone by manipulating them for his personal gain.
Manipulating people for they're sympathy is wrong. If I need to copy and paste evidence to support my theorys I will, but I'd rather have Stock Tour provide rock solid indisputable proof of these events.
For this act of manipulation, I put forward a motion to FCO to ban Stock_Tour unless he can provide evidence of the events that apparently took place. One major tool at his disposal would be a newspaper artical about the accident, or an obituary. I garentee these will never transpire.

For those that are shocked by my accusation, its a judgement call based on my in depth knowledge of psychology. I just dont want to see you all lied too. Bring it Josh.
[/b][/quote]
Sick as it may seem, I was thinking the same thing, just from the vibe I was getting from his posts. Gotta call
for now. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to apologize.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Originally posted by MaltaTaurus69@Mar 27 2004, 12:46 AM
I cannot believe that someone would make up the death of their fiance for some attention on an online message forum, I just dont see someone doing that. The person who making this accusation should be shot
I mean honestly at a time like this, he doesnt need people telling him hes lying about her death! Thats just ridiculous.

Sorry had to say something, that just really pissed me off, and I didnt find it right to post it there, cuz I only joined to give that poor guy my condolences.
When my Stepmoms son from her first marriage died in a car accident in Ronkonkoma, NY I had to find articles in the newspaper about it online and of course his obit because I was in Colorado. I was not able to find even one article on the accident where this guys "wife" Stephanie Marianna Alvarez was involved anywhere in Texas. The guy is from Fort Worth.
A lot of this guys story doesn't fit like, his lawyer telling him he could send the guy to the "death chamber" when a DA decides that based on the circumstances of the crime, input from the victims families ect. It is not a short process. I have never heard of anyone executed for a death caused from drunk driving. I got the supposed victim's name from the guys profile page. Profile Page

Btw under interests on his profile page the guy lists "Cars, girls, music, downhill mtn biking." I don't know any married men or engaged men who would list girls as an interest like that. It seems like only single available men would do that. If someone can Google a news story I'll say my apoligies but my gut says BS also. Im just not feeling the truth from stuff this guy is saying.

·
Registered
116 Posts
THis is very fishy...
How many of us plug a loptop into a phone jack in hospital waiting room and post the details of the accident to a car discussion forum WHILE waiting to hear something from a nurse or a doctor about condition of our loved one.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Originally posted by Kermitec@Mar 27 2004, 05:08 AM
Btw under interests on his profile page the guy lists "Cars, girls, music, downhill mtn biking." I don't know any married men or engaged men who would list girls as an interest like that
GOOD POINT!

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I don't understand why people think that someone would make this up. Many people who have been on these types of forums for a long time, consider this to be a huge part of their family. They make many friends all over the country, and drive across the country for car meets and to hang out with buddies from these forums. I could certainly understand why he would want to post at 3 am while waiting in the waiting room. When stuff like this happens, you are in a waiting room for days on end. He needed someone to talk to and to comfort him, to avoid and to calm some of his anger. So instead of punching holes in the walls of the hospital, he simply logged on to his favorate forum for support and guidence from some of his closed freinds.
There are some people in society, who think negative thoughts about everything and everybody. It is this negative thinking that will catch up to them later in life. I understand that you don't have to trust everyone on the internet, but come on. Faking a death? How obsurd and foolish for anyone to think this.
My sincere consolidances and prayers will go out to him, his family, her family, her cousins family, and all the friends that have know both of them.
We at TCCA are one big happy
and I hope that our club doesn't goin the bandwagon of this heartless posting.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
But the truth is people will lie about even the most traumatic of events, for what ever reason, sex, sympathy, or to try and fit in. I used to be friends with a guy who lied through his teeth that his wife was tragically killed in a car accident only after being married for 2 years.... It was the perfect story, high school sweethearts get married but traumatically are separated. Well what ended up happening (this guy was a customer at our pub/restraunt) He had told all the waitresses this sob story, and everyone trusted him since he seemed like such a nice guy. Well, what do you do, when one day you meet his dead wife?

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by Kermitec@Mar 27 2004, 06:08 AM
I have never heard of anyone executed for a death caused from drunk driving.
Kerm, this is Texas we're talking about, you know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm sorry but the story doesn't add up. he's worried about life insurance and how much he will get. and how quickly a lawyer is involved. plugging into a phone jack at the hospital while your g/f is dying. wouldn't a suburban weighing about 2 2 1.2 tons sliced a mini in half doing 75. to tell you the truth i hope he is telling the truth. i've heard every lie under the sun about something as precious as
a persons child so i can see it being a lie

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am not sure what to think about it so I will not pass judgement.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 99V8SHO@Mar 27 2004, 10:20 PM
I am not sure what to think about it so I will not pass judgement.
Since I started this thread, and continually check the FCO's thread, I've began to get a little suspicious myself..... and I even applaud the guy Gamaru for having the balls to call him out.... Yeah, it might be a horrible thing to say if the story is legit... but.... if it's not, then Gamaru has every right.

Actually, after I read Gamaru's post, I started to have one of our Mods lock the thread until the truth came out.

I'm really curious to see what happens (it's Day of Our Lives!!!! shizzz). I offered to help Stock_Tour04 if he needed it. I don't like feeling like my kindness was offered up for a lie.... so, we'll see what happens....

Man, if it is a lie, this guy has a real sickness, otherwise, if it's all true, he's probably not any better......

I checked the Dallas Morning News (largest paper in DFW) for a story and an obituary and I found nothing....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts