Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new (opened) metra installation kit and wiring harness (both $80 at circuit city) and would like to trade it for a 96-97 taurus/sable radio with manual climate controls and cd button.

Id be also willing to buy the radio outright for cash as well.

By the same token, id be willing to sell the metra kit and wiring all by its lonesome.

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is there a difference between '96-'97 and '98-'99? I may have one from a '99 if that'll work.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jun 4 2004, 10:54 AM
Just look on ebay...one can be had for like 15 or 20 bucks...

JR
So far the minimum is $45

As for the radios, id love to trade with you guys but in 99 the went to a single connector design, so i need one from a 96-97...so Firespirit, i sent you a pm.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by the_spy_guy+Jun 4 2004, 08:39 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_spy_guy @ Jun 4 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-godspunk32@Jun 4 2004, 10:54 AM
Just look on ebay...one can be had for like 15 or 20 bucks...

JR
So far the minimum is $45

As for the radios, id love to trade with you guys but in 99 the went to a single connector design, so i need one from a 96-97...so Firespirit, i sent you a pm. [/b][/quote]
Bah, connectors have never stopped me before. Just cut em off and hardwire them or buy a generic connector. Looks like Ashley's is gonna work for you tho. If that doesn't work out, you can have mine free, just pay shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts