Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was outside working on the 99LX and got this weird feeling. I went in the house and turned on the TV and sure enough there are tornadoes and funnel clouds everywhere.

I guess after living in this part of the country most of my life I have developed the 6th sense. Got two cars in the garage the pickup under a bunch of trees and my wife hasn't got home with the 00SES yet. It is the only one with full ocverage on it.

If you see a chestnut bull in a tree on CNN it is probably mine

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Ill keep my eyes peeled. That sucks, i remember having tornados in GA but i'm so close to the coast that they dont form, i get those hurricanes.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
dont laugh..

but I'm scared of thunderstorms!!!

*hides*[/b]
so's my dog

·
Registered
249 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@Apr 20 2004, 09:15 PM
You're comparing me to a dog!?
Why Ashley, I believe he is.

I think living in Florida, my dog's have gotten used to it, unless the thunder is really loud, then all three of them end up in the nearest person's lap. Sucks to be whoever that is, because they come in three sizes small (under 10lbs) medium (around 20 lbs) and large (70ish). <_<

·
Registered
236 Posts
We had to all go into the break rooms at work tonight because the tornado sirens were going off. I guess they had funnel clouds in West Des Moines, but by the time they made it to Des Moines, they had pulled back into the clouds. Lucky me

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by smc540+Apr 20 2004, 09:39 PM-->QUOTE (smc540 @ Apr 20 2004, 09:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit
@Apr 20 2004, 09:15 PM
You're comparing me to a dog!?
Why Ashley, I believe he is.

I think living in Florida, my dog's have gotten used to it, unless the thunder is really loud, then all three of them end up in the nearest person's lap. Sucks to be whoever that is, because they come in three sizes small (under 10lbs) medium (around 20 lbs) and large (70ish). <_< [/b]
My Border Collie (she's about 80/90 lbs) runs into either the bathtub, the closet, or on TOP of my computer
And she's frozen with fear so we cant move her. One of these days my cpu is gunna crumble!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts