Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some link to this on TCCA i think and i read up about this and im just wondering do you really save gas with this or is it some bullshit product
And if it does actually work, are there any setbacks?? Tornado Air
Are there any hp gains or loses?
Anybody got this installed?
:05:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Buying that and putting it in your car will accomplish as much as you handing me the same amount, me putting it in my pocket, and telling you that your gas mileage and power improved :D

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by 99GBlue@Aug 29 2004, 08:26 PM
Buying that and putting it in your car will accomplish as much as you handing me the same amount, me putting it in my pocket, and telling you that your gas mileage and power improved :D
ah, but if you give the money to me, i'll give you better improvements than gblue could! :)

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
I was one of the shmucks that bought one. I didn't do a single thing.

If you want it, I will be glad to send it to you so you can install it and see all the wonderful things it dooesn't do.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Aug 29 2004, 10:33 PM
If you want it, I will be glad to send it to you so you can install it and see all the wonderful things it dooesn't do.
:lol: :funnypost:

Yeah. The tornado air = :thumbsdown:

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Just like the IAT mod that people sell on eBay, this is complete garbage...you'd be better off buying one of the "electric superchargers" that is nothing more than a glorified fan with push-button control. This will do nothing but impede the flow of air into your engine. Save $50 and a headache...put in a transmission cooler instead!

JR

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
I could see it helping a Carb'd vehical, or Throttle Body FI, but not modern FI systems....

·
Registered
41 Posts
My dad said they tried that years ago!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Didn't Tara have one of those things on her Gen III? It must be bad if she said not to ask why she got it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts