1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Same here... can't even make it to 2:00 :(

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
What did he say about Ford cars all driving a similar way that no other cars drive like? It froze right before he explained!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
thats gonna be a nice car i want to get my hands on a focus RS 300bhp fwd

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
:lol2: the shopping centre segment was WIN.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
i will have to watch the video at home. I am glad Ford finally got their head out of their a$$ and brought the vastly superior European cars over here. with out f ing them up with "American" crap.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Aw, they cut off the studio segment introducing it....the setup as the "most thorough road test ever" was pretty funny :lol2:

I love how sarcastically serious it is :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
QUOTE (rudedog @ Mar 12 2009, 09:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707890
not me!!! four to five foot swells while coming off a troop carrier sounds like much more fun!!![/b]
I was pretty suprised at that one. As soon as it hit the water I was thinking hydrolock.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Don't tell Steve but I put our 79 F-100 Explorer(Dad's truck) through about 5 foot of water coming from a friend's house. I had water splashing off the windshield wipers as it was sheeting over the hood. I got through it, got out and kissed it for all it was worth. Sounds sick, but hey, I was just glad the 'ol girl pulled me through there.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
This is America! We don't use pansy Yuropeen cars to drive through malls. No siree. We use genuine American Dodges! You aren't a patriot unless you drive through a mall in Detroit steel! It's the American way! Bonus points for sharing the drive with the local police department!

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
the coevette guy cant drift to save his life. knocking over coffee tables and what not lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts