Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have alot of parts from my car and stuff that i have picked up here and there that i really dont have a use for and i would like to pay off a bit of my engine swap so its gotta go...

ok from my 2000 sable duratec engine. all of the parts from this car will have 120k miles unless otherwise stated.

- upper intake manifold with throttle body (will separate) all sensors will be removed if interchangeable with my 04 engine. this is the smooth intake great for a clean engine appearance. $40
-all coolant hoses except the heater hoses including the thermostat housing. same as 96-00. Make offer
-water pump 96-00. $15
-rear breather tube (20 bucks at the dealer new) mine has less than 5k miles. $10
-front exhaust manifold. $30
-belt tensioner still held tight AFAIK. $15
-serpentine belt with about 10k miles higher end napa brand one (i think 70 plus dollars new) $35
-egr tube. $5
-any other engine parts (valve covers, sensors, flywheel, etc.) Make Offer
-lighted visor harness. $8
-sway bars front and rear. Make offer
-shift knob with black gen 3 button a little worn missing spring. $5
-rear e-brake cables, they move freely and are for a car with drums. $10 each
-also have all the parts left from my drums backing plates, cylinders, drums, etc. Make offer

parts from my 04 donor engine that could not be used during the swap engine has 20k on it

-injectors some are plugged not sure if they can be saved or not? $25
-lower intake manifolds. $20
-fuel rail with sensor. $15
-DPFE. $40
-intake accordion tube. $5
-thermostat housing. $10
-bypass tube (referred to as coolant manifold this one is plastic and 04-05 specific) $5
-coolant temp sensor (not the kind that screws in). $5
-engine wiring harness uncut! $50

ok i have a ton of gen 1 parts left from when i got rid of my 90 sedan it was stripped for a derby

- front bumper no valance with filler panel. $25
- taillights both have small chips missing around the edges but still seal. $10 each
- dome lamp in red. $8
-rear speaker covers in red. $5 for both
-owners manual in felt booklet with factory plastic bag. $5
- many other parts from this car all door glass, many interior parts including rear seat and pass seat, etc just ask if i have it). Make offer

i got some random other parts from tauruses also

-i have two tweeters (non mach) from a 97 one has the pod and the cover the other is just the tweeter the one with the pod and cover is from the pass side. $10
-radio surround from i believe an 02 taurus black with gray side stripped of everything but the cig lighter. $5
-set of fn-74 brake brackets for front brake upgrade they need to be rebuilt but are complete. i can rebuild for extra charge. $20
-gen 3 vulcan reverse glow gauge faces. $20
-99 SHO sunroof motor cover. $5
-99 SHO floorshift cupholders to replace "starwars"cupholders. $10
-99SHO mufflers no tips they were quiet but i think they were starting to rust and had dents. Shipping only
-99 SHO spoiler in tropic green. really didnt want to sell this was keeping in hopes of getting another gen 3 but if i get a gen 3 it will already have one of these lol. $55

ok and then i got some just plain random parts

-duratec contour engine cover. $5
-pre 98 contour sail panels. $15
-pre98 contour taillights good shape. $15 each
- pre 98 contour reverse light housings one is broken slightly other is good. $10 pair
- contour dome light in gray. $7
- emblems from a mid 80's ford truck they read "XLT" "lariat" and "diesel" i have one of each in great shape. $1 each or $2 for all
-trunk emblem from a 96 contour that reads "GL" $1

if you need pics or have any questions please just ask! all items will be shipped via USPS unless buyer requests different method. some items will not be shipped due to how fragile they are or because of their size. all prices are going to be Best Offer until i have a chance to get prices up. all prices do NOT include shipping charges unless otherwise noted!

i may also trade if you have any of the following parts available to you

-woodgrain door panel inserts for around window switches for gen 4
-gen 4 sable front grille
-flat black vinyl mercury emblems (pm for more details)
-gen 4 cd changer harness for console mounted changer
-and black interior parts i can use in my gen 4 sable
-gen 3 power antenna for a wagon.

and last but not least thank you for looking!!

Also my friend has a 97 taurus Gl for sale needs to sell soon $1000 or B/O pm for details!

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i do the only thing that has been sold is the caliper brackets.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope sorry no fans for sale...

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is totally rotten sorry

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i still have them!

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Got the cup holder/coin tray (near the radio) for the 90? Got the radio head unit? Is it Premium Sound?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i do not have the cup holder/coin tray that went in my 92 before it got sold it was not a premium sound car

the intake manifold is for a duratec as the ad states.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts