Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about picking up a set of 1.8 roller rockers for my '99 Vulcan Sable and was wondering if this is good stuff? I was looking on his website and there seems to be a plethora of bolt-ons for the Vulcan V6 (eg. p/p upper/lower intakes, bigger TBs, etc). I'm almost like a kid in a candy store. Before people say "why...it would be better to change to a car with a 'Tec", I'll tell you why. My car only has 78,000 miles on it, has been pampered it's whole life and is a good solid platform in a very reliable and well maintained car/motor. Plus, the car was given to me by my grandmother...so really, it has been pampered it's whole life.

·
Premium Member
7,300 Posts
Contact Brian_05_SEL who's had some experience with Morana. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
durael...I tried messaging him and it says he's not receiving messages or something along those lines. I'll just wait to see what others say. Thanks, though

·
Registered
93 Posts
Brian's Previous car had incorporated a little Calvin and a Morana sticker into one, just to give you an idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Blkfordtaurusman
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing