Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i completely blackout my car or not????

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'd say go for it. I'm in the process of buying blackouts for the tail lights and I've had blacked out head lights in the past. If you black out the head lights you may want to invest in some high powered driving lights since you won't be able to see for crap at night otherwise.

-Scott

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what i meant by black out is take everything on the exterior that is not greeen (ex. the chrome accents, wheels, corner lights, turn lights, accessory driving lights, etc...) and make it black..... i already have headlight and tailight covers on... the only change there would maybe be nightshade the entire tail light instead of like i have done.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is what my tails look like right now

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
yeah leave the chrome...black everything else. i won't do my headlights because i wanna be able to see everything, but i'm gonna shade out my tails soon.

go for it.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I don't think "blacking out" your car would not be a bad thing.....if you have a black car. Color matching would be a good idea no matter what color car you have. The wheels wouldn't be bad if they had black spokes like these.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I think blacking out a green car would look pretty good. Just make sure you black out everything...and get rid of the mud flaps...

JR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts