Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so me and a buddy were washing our cars and this bling blinged mazda 6 drove by at the car wash and it had a clear spoiler break light..i was like hey that doesnt look bad, and my buddys like yeah i think it'd look good on your car, to maybe black out the break light..

So what do you guys think? yay or nay??? ill post a photoshopped picture when i get back outta class and in my apartment..

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
No need to post a PS'd pic of it. I think it'd look sweet, especially if you did the tailights as well. I say go for it, or if you have some extra time go to spragers website for the mask, and set it up in reverse and paint it, so you have TAURUS shining through, I used paint on my third brake light using that template, and it looks SWEET!!!!

Michael

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by fantacmet@Apr 15 2004, 03:22 PM
No need to post a PS'd pic of it. I think it'd look sweet, especially if you did the tailights as well. I say go for it, or if you have some extra time go to spragers website for the mask, and set it up in reverse and paint it, so you have TAURUS shining through, I used paint on my third brake light using that template, and it looks SWEET!!!!

Michael
whats this place?? online ordering?? something to mask out letters eh??

i think instead of taurus i'd do "sport" hehehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts