Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals.... i took a look thru out cardomain and earched here as well, and havent found any pics of what i was looking for....im looking for pics of a white 96-98 Taurus w\tint...i dont want dark dark daaark limo tint...i want just a good level of tint all around, please post a pic and what percentage u used. I may get my windows tinted by a friend that tints....but i need to see how they look....thanks guys! :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys... i think i may kinda go w\ the tint that spridget did....i dont think the limo tint look, looks that great on white cars...it looks uuullltttraaa badass on ur car tho detriot raver (the black taurus) :D if anyone else has any pics, i would greatly appreciate it, ty :)

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Sal...I still think that looks totally badass.

Ashley...do you have a ton of crap in your trunk? It looks like the rear springs are really compressed.

JR

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Oct 15 2004, 01:16 PM

Ashley...do you have a ton of crap in your trunk? It looks like the rear springs are really compressed.

JR
I have money thats where she keeps all her old broken parts...
hehe..sorry Ash, couldn't resist
:p

G

·
Originally posted by godspunk32@Oct 15 2004, 12:16 PM

JR
LOL Thanks JR.

Ashley's car doesn't have all the parts back there. It's doing it's "LeanBack" Gangsta Lean!

LOL

Sal

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by maddhatteroo7@Oct 15 2004, 01:08 AM
thanks guys... i think i may kinda go w\ the tint that spridget did....i dont think the limo tint look, looks that great on white cars...it looks uuullltttraaa badass on ur car tho detriot raver (the black taurus) :D if anyone else has any pics, i would greatly appreciate it, ty :)
thanks! i love it on my black taurus, but i really liked it better on my white taurus. but i had everything blacked out on the white taurus also, so therefore it looked good with the limo tint. i really miss that car.. :(

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Oct 15 2004, 12:16 PM

Ashley...do you have a ton of crap in your trunk?  It looks like the rear springs are really compressed.

JR
No, it's just that she's got sag-ass. BTW - the first pic, I'm on an incline, so she will look like that no matter what.

G

·
Originally posted by Firespirit+Oct 16 2004, 11:31 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Firespirit @ Oct 16 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-godspunk32@Oct 15 2004, 12:16 PM

Ashley...do you have a ton of crap in your trunk?  It looks like the rear springs are really compressed.

JR
No, it's just that she's got sag-ass. BTW - the first pic, I'm on an incline, so she will look like that no matter what. [/b][/quote]
Suuuuuurrre

LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts