Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I finally had the tint installed on our 97 GL. Went w/ 35% all the way around. Did not feel like removing the rear parcel shelf/ 3rd brake light, so they went around it.

Pic just before it started to storm a few minutes later...

[attachment=33294:tint2.jpg]

[attachment=33293:tint.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Very nicely done Tom :thumb: Wait you can have tint in PA?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Looks incredible! If you don't mind me asking - how much did this cost you? and is that Ceramic tint or no?
Im wanting to get tint done on my 97' GL too.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (DavidLaMattina @ May 27 2010, 09:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807337
Looks incredible! If you don't mind me asking - how much did this cost you? and is that Ceramic tint or no?
Im wanting to get tint done on my 97' GL too.[/b]
Thanks. $209, but opted for $50 more to get the better warranty and better Llumar tint. (After taxes, it was $280) Let me double-check the p/w. Had it done at Auto Truck Outfitters in Chadds Ford, PA

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (dsaucie7 @ May 27 2010, 09:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807344
One of the best visual mods IMO, looks excellent :thumb:[/b]
Thanks, it was hard to get a good pic w/ all the reflections. It is actually lighter than it looks.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It will get lighter as the tint dries. It looks like the rear window was done in 1 piece, that's great-no defogger lines! On mine, they took out the 3'rd brake light and tinted that area too. I wish Texas would allow us to go darker than 25% on the sides, of which I have on right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts