Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally think I may sell the old bull. 2000 SE body in excellent shape, in fact did Toronto to Florida recently and just did a 1000km day to go to the Detroit Auto Show. However one of my good friends who is currently driving a 1998 Civic with a leaking headgasket and is expecting a baby in April is willing to give me $2500 for my car. Only 175,000km's on it going to be a great car for them:) Looking to replace it with a 2009 Taurus X AWD. I love the styling and the interior. Also love the fact they are pretty rare and most people have never even seen one. The 3.5 will be a nice upgrade from my trusty Vulcan :p

·
Cake monster
1,584 Posts
Well, finally think I may sell the old bull. 2000 SE body in excellent shape, in fact did Toronto to Florida recently and just did a 1000km day to go to the Detroit Auto Show. However one of my good friends who is currently driving a 1998 Civic with a leaking headgasket and is expecting a baby in April is willing to give me $2500 for my car. Only 175,000km's on it going to be a great car for them:) Looking to replace it with a 2009 Taurus X AWD. I love the styling and the interior. Also love the fact they are pretty rare and most people have never even seen one. The 3.5 will be a nice upgrade from my trusty Vulcan :p
Sounds like you'll be replacing it with a nice car. Glad you found someone who could use the car like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts