Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. I know this is a little "early" to be planning the next Thursday gathering, but I wanted to get the word out as quickly as I could so we can get folks to show up.

Sajeev invited some folks from Lincolns Online (LoL) to attend our gathering, which is quite awesome, so hopefully we can have good representation from the Taurus community.

Here's the details:

:tcca_small: Where: Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery, Houston Tx.

:tcca_small: When: Thursday, August 14th, 7:45(ish)pm

Let me know if you're planning on attending. If we get enough folks, we can reserve a bigass table. Take THAT, bmw club! :lol:

Hope to see y'all there! :ford: :merc: :****:

P.S.

*notice: not an actual waitress at the houston location, but similar sights can be seen at the houston location. Bow chicka wah wow.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Let me know if you're planning on attending. If we get enough folks, we can reserve a bigass table. Take THAT, bmw club! :lol:
[/b]
Word. The guy with the Town Car outta scare them all away. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might try to get my dad out there. He drives a 2000 Town Car, ultra grandpa edition. :banana:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I might try to get my dad out there. He drives a 2000 Town Car, ultra grandpa edition. :banana:
[/b]
Vera nice.

If he does, that will make three Town Cars. I know a couple other Mark VIII guys, haven't heard from them yet. Fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Badass!! I might even have to wash up the Turd Bird for this one. She's a dirty little corn-burner this week. I'm looking forward to meeting Charlene. Mmmmm, Limited.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yup, get your rides clean. One of the Town Car folks has a fancy-schmancy camera and will be taking snaps. He said next time he'll bring out his Continental so he can represent both forums with pride. :)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fantastic! :D

Any ideas on attendance numbers? We may need to start getting table arrangements set up.

So far it's looking like:
-Sajeev
-Town car #1
-Town car #2
-Mark's dad (town car #3) - maybe
-Mark
-Jose
-Leslie
-Ryan
-Eric
-Matt
-Sean (another taurus fan)
-Steve (maybe)

Those are who I've been made aware of as attending. Sajeev, you can add or subtract from this list accordingly.

:woot:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I talked to Dad today. He is fairly sure him and Rebecca will be making an appearance in the "Beast/Pimpmobile". :D

I suppose I'll call today or tomorrow to get a table set up on the patio.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Maybe I should fix my lip before Tomorrow. Jose, I thought you were having a thing at the apartment this Saturday??

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright folks. I booked a Table for 15 for tomorrow night at 7:45. We may not get patio seating though. 2 other parties (35+ ppl) have already booked the patio. We'll see what goes down tomorrow. Y'all remember what happened the last time the Bimmer club was supposed to show up. :lol:

Parking is kind of sparse there, so we may not get to park all together while eating. However, the loitering in the parking lot afterward usually lets us all park together at James Coney Island, next door. Jeeves, be sure to tell your Lincoln folk about the parking situation. I wouldn't want any of our ford brethren getting towed. :noes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Alright folks. I booked a Table for 15 for tomorrow night at 7:45. We may not get patio seating though. 2 other parties (35+ ppl) have already booked the patio. We'll see what goes down tomorrow. Y'all remember what happened the last time the Bimmer club was supposed to show up. :lol:

Parking is kind of sparse there, so we may not get to park all together while eating. However, the loitering in the parking lot afterward usually lets us all park together at James Coney Island, next door. Jeeves, be sure to tell your Lincoln folk about the parking situation. I wouldn't want any of our ford brethren getting towed. :noes:
[/b]
Yeah good idea. Let's keep an eye on the Town Cars when they arrive just in case they don't get my PM before the meeting.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts