Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. With the news of Luke and Elmo (mike/silverthunder) coming to visit, you KNOW we've gotta have a Thursday night dinner gathering.

Mike really seems to want Buffalo Wild Wings. No complaints here. We can always do Tilted Kilt on Friday night. :banana:

So here's the scoop:

Where: Buffalo Wild Wings, Westheimer @ Kirkwood location. Houston, TX.

When: Thursday, January 8th, 2009. 7:30PM. Gives us some more loitering time.

Why: SAUCE, and our distinguished visitors from afar and further.

See y'all there. :ford: :merc: :****:

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Hey, I don't really care where we go B) I don't mind doing both :banana:

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Dont want to try the "New" place out, opened last sunday

BRICK HOUSE!
12910 Hwy 290
Houston TX, 77040
713-462-0576

BRICK HOUSE

Nevermind the chicks dont look that HOT! but the food sure does look good!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Soooo let's all pray that my plane takes off Wednesday morning and I beat this forecasted Snow/wintry mix, otherwise I'll be stuck in Atlanta waiting for the next flight to Austin :( I hate New England..

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
well, I got a call last night from Delta. They canceled the 7:15 am flight, but put me on a 10:25 departure. I just got through security and am waiting at the Gate I can board in an hour. Right now it's like raining/sleeting out. I should be arriving in Austin around 3 :)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:chili: Good stuff! You or Luke give me a holler tonight or tomorrow.

Would y'all want to do Tilted Kilt/Brick House/Big-Boobs-R-us on friday night or saturday for lunch? Thursday is a work night, so that would limit our time for beer swilling and/or oogling the waitresses. :cheers:

I'm down for a buffalo wings Thursday night, mostly so I can get Elmo and Luke settled in at Hotel Schneider decently early.

Let's start planning what we want to do while our guests are visiting. I propose a "mod mark's car" day, but that would be awfully self-centered of Marylin and I. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some wiring changes to the stereo, seeing why my rear-driver brake is squeaking, UIM swap back to the stock TB until I can get that adapter made, and plugs. Maybe a fuel filter, too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dont want to try the "New" place out, opened last sunday

BRICK HOUSE!
12910 Hwy 290
Houston TX, 77040
713-462-0576

BRICK HOUSE

Nevermind the chicks dont look that HOT! but the food sure does look good!
[/b]

:notworthy: :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, aren't you in Austin? Luke is coming to Houston from Austin, and Mike is coming from Massachowdah...er chusetts. You should come to the meet/festivities! Luke is coming to Houston from Austin, and Mike is coming from Massachowdah...er chusetts, so you have no excuses! If we get a big group, we're DEFINITELY going to a dining establishment with scantily clad wiminz. :banana:

Bring the Lincoln, if you want, too. Sajeev from Lincolns Online hangs with us frequently.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fo shizzle.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We're doin Buffalo Wild Wings. Same location, as we usually do. See ya there! :D

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Mark we willl be calling you tomorrow after I look @ RICE :D

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Kick ass, guess I'll have to actually clean the blue bucket out. You know you guys are always welcome to drop by for any and all maintenance and tool usage. The more the merrier. I've got some stuff to do in the AM, but I should be free after about noon or so.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mark we willl be calling you tomorrow after I look @ RICE :D
[/b]
You're coming to see my car!? Eeeee! :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts