Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
For all the shіt Dave gave his Taurus, it lasted awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Ford still made their profits on the car :p

I don't think anyone would care except those who'd want it, but the car was already in rough shape anyway.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
dave's farm is entertainment. half the cars he gets are junk anyways, no big loss... :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Love the school bus/tractor tug-o-war

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dave's videos are very funny. I'm amazed nobody has been seriously hurt doing some of that stuff.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I wouldv'e love to drive an old school bus with one of those old school allison trannys and peel out in the fields :)

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
meh, that wagon was clearly a POS and way past it's prime. the tauramino vids are hilarious, especially when he uses it as a quad hauler lol. davidsfarm is one of my all time fav youtube subscriptions for a few years now...

·
Registered
40 Posts
When he started cutting the roof, who here thought (hoped?) it would collapse under him because CARma is a Beeyotch!

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
How many birthday cards in his life did he buy that read "Happy Birthday uncle Dad!!"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Love Dave's show and all the funny stuff he does with cars, but I could care less about his opinion. I think he is arrogant and some times a jerk, but as long as he keeps blowing stuff up and jumping cars I will be a subscriber. FORD ROCKS!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.