Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
For all the shіt Dave gave his Taurus, it lasted awhile.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
If mine could make it up to London, On I'd totally be up for giving it to Dave and letting him cut it up and jump it. Hell, I'd like to jump it.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Ford still made their profits on the car :p

I don't think anyone would care except those who'd want it, but the car was already in rough shape anyway.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
dave's farm is entertainment. half the cars he gets are junk anyways, no big loss... :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Love the school bus/tractor tug-o-war

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

yes i did see that one front end loader vs the school bus yes i love that one and i go know it is entertainment i love watching his videos they are pretty cool

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Dave's Farm Rocks! That thing was WELL past it's prime, so I don't see how it's a loss to see it go out in a blaze of glory.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Dave's videos are very funny. I'm amazed nobody has been seriously hurt doing some of that stuff.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I wouldv'e love to drive an old school bus with one of those old school allison trannys and peel out in the fields :)

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Dave's videos are very funny. I'm amazed nobody has been seriously hurt doing some of that stuff.
One person did lol, he tried to jump an RV, and it failed, and he got severely hurt.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
meh, that wagon was clearly a POS and way past it's prime. the tauramino vids are hilarious, especially when he uses it as a quad hauler lol. davidsfarm is one of my all time fav youtube subscriptions for a few years now...

·
Registered
40 Posts
When he started cutting the roof, who here thought (hoped?) it would collapse under him because CARma is a Beeyotch!

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
How many birthday cards in his life did he buy that read "Happy Birthday uncle Dad!!"

·
Registered
524 Posts
As do I. I came across that video first, and then the rest of his videos LOL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Love Dave's show and all the funny stuff he does with cars, but I could care less about his opinion. I think he is arrogant and some times a jerk, but as long as he keeps blowing stuff up and jumping cars I will be a subscriber. FORD ROCKS!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts