Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we talk about it all the times on this board, but I really think Ford has a killer line up now. It hit me when I was browsing their website and I had to stop and look at this. The website says, "Drive one"..sure, I'll drive one of each. :lol2: :wub:

Now all they have to do is work on their advertising, and they'll be back in the black before they know it. B)

·
Registered
77 Posts
You may have some trouble on your hands.. My oldest who turns 16 this year, is saying he gets to drive the Stang... LOLOLOL

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
A+ work Ford B) :ford:

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
QUOTE (SilverThunder @ Jun 17 2009, 02:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733025
I know we talk about it all the times on this board, but I really think Ford has a killer line up now. It hit me when I was browsing their website and I had to stop and look at this. The website says, "Drive one"..sure, I'll drive one of each. :lol2: :wub:

Now all they have to do is work on their advertising, and they'll be back in the black before they know it. B)[/b]

Screw the L.A. Lakers. That right there, THAT's a real Dream Team! My opinion, "Drive One" is actually kind of a cruel joke to play on us Ford fanatics. :noes: How can I choose only one?? I really want to drive them all!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (risoworker @ Jun 17 2009, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733134
sure you may think they are nice looking cars.
the real question is, are people going to buy them? :dunno:[/b]
After seeing the quality of my dad's 09 Escape and the amount of 2010 Fusions, I think so.

Don't forget the incentives they're giving to Chrysler and GM owners :lol2:

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Just wait until we get the Fiesta and finally get the rest of the world's Focus....then take that screenshot :grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts