Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Nice find, but those ads that come down and block off half the message. They are annooyyying. You guys know how to get rid of those pop down ads (not pop up) or whatever they are?

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Feb 10 2004, 01:02 PM
Nice find, but those ads that come down and block off half the message. They are annooyyying. You guys know how to get rid of those pop down ads (not pop up) or whatever they are?
Download Mozilla 1.6 - www.mozilla.org - and you will never see one of thsoe ads again.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Originally posted by XLSuruaT+Feb 10 2004, 05:55 PM-->QUOTE (XLSuruaT @ Feb 10 2004, 05:55 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Nick986
@Feb 10 2004, 01:02 PM
Nice find, but those ads that come down and block off half the message.  They are annooyyying.  You guys know how to get rid of those pop down ads (not pop up) or whatever they are?
Download Mozilla 1.6 - www.mozilla.org - and you will never see one of thsoe ads again. [/b]
No, you should get Mozilla Firefox 0.8, don't waste your time with 1.6
J/k, any Mozilla is a good Mozilla

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
WOW! Thats AWSOME. no more pop ups of any kind. Thanks guys (and thanks to local cable company for the fast cable internet).

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Originally posted by fordtaurusvulcan+Feb 10 2004, 11:46 AM-->QUOTE (fordtaurusvulcan @ Feb 10 2004, 11:46 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Kermitec
@Feb 10 2004, 02:04 AM
I like this one also!
Sweet Valentine Music Card
if you were trying to get back at me, then you got it totally wrong. I am not Arab, I am indian (two different cultures from two different locations).

Try again [/b]
Yikes! I thought you were Irish like me!
Really I don't care what people are. Thats just a weird hat drinking song thats funny. I sent that URL to my wife and she laughed her a** off. That what its all about. Duratechie got it !! I think I sent Adam B. to check it out when he was hammered last year he got it also! (after a while)

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Kermitec+Feb 11 2004, 01:33 AM-->QUOTE (Kermitec @ Feb 11 2004, 01:33 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kermitec
@Feb 10 2004, 02:04 AM
I like this one also!
Sweet Valentine Music Card

if you were trying to get back at me, then you got it totally wrong. I am not Arab, I am indian (two different cultures from two different locations).

Try again
Yikes! I thought you were Irish like me!
Really I don't care what people are. Thats just a weird hat drinking song thats funny. I sent that URL to my wife and she laughed her a** off. That what its all about. Duratechie got it !! I think I sent Adam B. to check it out when he was hammered last year he got it also! (after a while) [/b]
I take no offense to it
But it may offend any arabs on this board. But yeah it does have a funny side to it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts