·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I think I lost 7 IQ points just for having watched that. <_<

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I have a friend who DEATHLY hates the Quizno's commercial; I found that site a few days ago, and put it in my aim profile, and she complained endlessly about how much she hated it and consequently me. So, what did I do?

The next morning, when she came over to ride bikes with me to school, sitting in the middle of the ground in our living room (first thing you see when you open the door) was our laptop running that flash full screen full volume. It was classic

(Is deathly a word?)

X

·
0 Posts
when I saw that commercial, I thought it was a piece of chicken singing or something

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by mobiuslogic@Feb 19 2004, 01:37 AM
I think I lost 7 IQ points just for having watched that. <_<

-mobiuslogic
Plus one more for watching the whole thing. All i can say is...

W E I R D

·
Registered
183 Posts
it makes me physically sick to my stomach. the teeth just make me wanna hurl.

·
Registered
549 Posts
For some reason I don't like that moon song, but I love the commercials.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
All I get out of it that Quizno's is a place that sewer rats hang out at the back door. Not the ideal image for a restaurant. Image is everything in the restaurant industry, and I don't understand why they would do this. The "Um, Um Toasty commercials" were great. Now, they screwed it up. They should send their marketing reps to the college I went to for a refresher.
-I will just wait till they loose big and go in a save their ***es, and come out making millions.......Then I could afford my 10 car garage of Tauri.....and own the worlds first stretch Taurus....

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
So they want the image of a dirty restaurant?

And yes I only took a few classes in hospitality marketing, but I do know when something doesn't look or sound appealing. I also know that I won't go their till they change their image back. Same with McDonald's and their "I'm Lovin' It" crap rap song that pisses me off and causes me to change the chanel like 10 times a night. Wendy's and Burger King has better food anyways. I guess they are just going after one crowd now and not trying to apeal to everyone's needs.....

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
ROTFL! Those Quizno commercials are hilarious! I love the one about bringing in a coupon for an oil change and get $1 off!

I've never been to a Quiznos before. How's the food? I perfer Port of Subs for my subs.

I agree with you on the McDonald's commercials. They get kinda annoying and stuff. I perfer Jack in the Box over McDonald's anyways. Jack in the Box commercials are better too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts