Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's three other Tauri in my town that look almost exactly like mine except for a few small differences. My friends don't pay much attention to the small differences between the cars, so they're always asking me who was driving my car when they saw it wherever. I was thinking of putting some decals on my car to make it stand out a little. Nothing to make it look ricey, just set it apart from the rest. I was just browsing around online and I really haven't seen any decals on cars w/o big wings and body kits. So here's my question: In your opinion, is there anything that could be done for decals on a Taurus w/o looking like a ricer?

Also, I don't know if it's because I'm tired right now or what, but these Super hero decals look kinda cool. What do you guys think of those?

·
Registered
746 Posts
and yet you cant be online rudy?? wtf :p

and when i am in houston next month(novermber, over thanksgiving....) i am going to be looking for that vehicle!!

P.S. when i get dates ill see if i can line up a meeting for us man. i am now able to go out and have a beer :)

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
There's three other Tauri in my town that look almost exactly like mine except for a few small differences. My friends don't pay much attention to the small differences between the cars, so they're always asking me who was driving my car when they saw it wherever. I was thinking of putting some decals on my car to make it stand out a little. Nothing to make it look ricey, just set it apart from the rest. I was just browsing around online and I really haven't seen any decals on cars w/o big wings and body kits. So here's my question: In your opinion, is there anything that could be done for decals on a Taurus w/o looking like a ricer?
I used to seriously feel your pain. I had no idea of how many black Gen III's there were until I go mine. Modz are the key. Changing out the grille, the headlamps, side markers, Niteshades, even painting the 3rd brake light housing. ( I did it yesterday) to match the car may not sound like much, but believe me it helps. Now mine stands out. WAY OUT!!!! As far as the decals on the car go, why not put this one on the hood if you're gonna do it.......

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was really thinking about getting a hood decal. Is there anywhere I could get the TCCA bull in a large size? Also, I found a site that has a 'Taurus SE' decal in the same styled that it's written on the rear of the car, so I was thinking about getting that for a windshield banner. I'll have to get a battery for my camera and take some new pics of my car, then do a little Photoshopping.

EDIT: Man, I must've been tired last night when I started this. I just went back and looked at some of the decals I was looking at last night, and none of them seem to go well with my car. If I say something like that again, tell me to get some sleep.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Who do I need to talk to about getting some decals?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think Bob has them, but I'm not sure. I'd also like to get a few of the TCCA logos, so if anybody can confirm that, please do.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I was going to recommend that you NOT get the PowerPuff girls decals, but I think you've figured that out by now :p

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Bob is accepting payments for the TCCA NE Chapter decals, and Damon is sending them out. I'm not sure who has the general TCCA logo decals.

I have four stickers on my car. I have a Drexel University sticker centered on the back window. I have two TCCA NE decals on my rear windows, right near the C-pillar...and well, the fourth is political in nature, and I won't say what it has on it (I'm sure you can guess if you know me at all...)

JR

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Oct 13 2004, 01:12 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Oct 13 2004, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit@Oct 13 2004, 07:52 AM
My decal sets my car apart... It's the only decal on my car, and actually, it's the only car I know repping "Anonda Motorsports" ;)
;) [/b][/quote]
Well, I mean on the windshield where you can see it while I'm zooming past :lol2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts