Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to an appointment and there was an explorer in front of me that was stopping, so I slowed then he started to go and I looked down at something (don't really know what) and he was dead stopped this time and I had no choice but to hit him.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Close up....

I found a hood at a junk yard for $200 and a brand new bumper for $200. My bodyshop is going to paint and install for $500. Hopefully my work will pick up most if not all of the tab.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
what color is your car?? I have never seen that before.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It won't buff out, but there's a new miracle product out now that uses acrylic to fill in large blemishes and scratches. It will probably do the job and will only cost you three easy payments of $19.99. Oh, and you get a free chef's knife set if you call within the next 20 minutes!

·
Registered
389 Posts
And find the kid that crayola'ed your license plate. You could get pulled over for that.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
You're probably going to need to check the alignment of the frame. You may have bent the frame rails...is it tracking straight down the road???

JR

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what color is your car?? I have never seen that before.
Dark Shadow Grey Metallic. I love it!

And find the kid that crayola'ed your license plate. You could get pulled over for that.
Bunch of savages in this town.

You're probably going to need to check the alignment of the frame. You may have bent the frame rails...is it tracking straight down the road???

JR
It pulls to the right just as much as it did before the accident. (I need new tires)
I had it at the bodyshop and the only damage is the hood and the bumper.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're telling me! I'm just glad that it didn't get anything else but the hood and bumper.

Now I am seriously debating getting a body kit....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts