Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
He tried to go through the windshield?

Maybe he saw something that he wanted to put on his own Taurus.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idk but when i ran out of my house, even though it was really dark, i tihnk i saw him about to try to push it in

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
This is why I have a hopper of paintballs in a freezer, and a Spyder TL-R with a velocity kit.

That sucks man. You should be able to get it fixed easily. If you want it done on the cheap, head over to Willets Point, or Hunts Point up in the Bronx.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
QUOTE (Racer X @ Apr 11 2009, 02:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=716983
This is why I have a hopper of paintballs in a freezer, and a Spyder TL-R with a velocity kit.

That sucks man. You should be able to get it fixed easily. If you want it done on the cheap, head over to Willets Point, or Hunts Point up in the Bronx.[/b]
So im not the only one that does this? :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think I'm going to add that to the "To-Do List"

·
Registered
119 Posts
I feel bad for you. Back when my mom had her 91 Wagon, it was broken into and her keys and stuff were stolen, which had a key ring from her dead uncle. :( We never got it back, and we knew who stole it, but nobody could prove it.

The important thing is that you are alright and nothing was stolen.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts

That sucks man. You should be able to get it fixed easily. If you want it done on the cheap, head over to Willets Point, or Hunts Point up in the Bronx.[/b]
paint balls :lol2:
i was thinking Sig p220 .45. :eek:

you know we don;t even lock our doors here. :D

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
QUOTE (risoworker @ Apr 11 2009, 08:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717028

[/b][/quote]
Paint balls = less trouble. Besides, I'm not willing to take someone's life over material possessions.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
QUOTE (Racer X @ Apr 12 2009, 12:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717073
QUOTE (risoworker @ Apr 11 2009, 08:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717028

[/b][/quote]
Paint balls = less trouble. Besides, I'm not willing to take someone's life over material possessions.
[/b][/quote]

but for hilarity?

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
x2 on paintballs....

Sorry to hear about the car; glad the thief didn't steal anything

And it's There's, not theirs...sorry, it bugs me. :)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Tried to break in through the windshield??? What a moron.

Though, "moron" is about the nicest word I use to describe thieves.

·
Registered
244 Posts
maybe he was trying to kill a big bug. lol

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QUOTE (fojt19 @ Apr 12 2009, 04:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717214
maybe he was trying to kill a big bug. lol[/b]
that must have been some bug....lol

and the picture doesnt really show all the damage....the entire windshiled was crack all the wat to the drivers side....and im still cleaning little peices out of the car

the place that i had to bring it to for insurance to cover it even fixed the scratched on the trim by the windshield...

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE (Dave SES @ Apr 11 2009, 02:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=716973
Boy, what kind of an idiot breaks into a car through the windshield.[/b]
Looks like his windows are tinted. The tint film would have helped to hold the glass together, windshield isn't tinted. But damn still ain't a genius. Guess he didn't think about windshields being made of safety glass. I would've run him down and taken him out. :shoot: Dead suspects tell no one. :coolgleam:

But seriously dude that sucks, at least you caught him before he got in.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (Skinnyguy59 @ Apr 12 2009, 04:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717226
Looks like his windows are tinted. The tint film would have helped to hold the glass together, windshield isn't tinted. But damn still ain't a genius. Guess he didn't think about windshields being made of safety glass. I would've run him down and taken him out. :shoot: Dead suspects tell no one. :coolgleam:

[/b][/quote]

yea i would have ran him completly down....but i wasnt really the dressed...only my boxers and socks...

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
QUOTE (taurus12 @ Apr 12 2009, 04:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717230
QUOTE (Skinnyguy59 @ Apr 12 2009, 04:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717226

[/b][/quote]

yea i would have ran him completly down....but i wasnt really the dressed...only my boxers and socks...
[/b][/quote]

And.....? That only adds to the hilarity of WIN that ensues when Karma catches up with idiot thieves like that and bones them in the rear.

I'm all for some Texas-style justice when it comes to dealing with car thieves. A buddy of mine keeps a hunting bow by the upstairs window that overlooks his driveway. If he's forced to use it, then it's really just natural selection at work. " :quickdraw: Do you feel lucky, punk? This is MY theft-deterrent system!"

·
Registered
119 Posts
QUOTE (taurus12 @ Apr 12 2009, 05:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717224
QUOTE (fojt19 @ Apr 12 2009, 04:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=717214
maybe he was trying to kill a big bug. lol[/b]
that must have been some bug....lol

and the picture doesnt really show all the damage....the entire windshiled was crack all the wat to the drivers side....and im still cleaning little peices out of the car

the place that i had to bring it to for insurance to cover it even fixed the scratched on the trim by the windshield...
[/b][/quote]
If it were a bug, it must have been a Texas skeeter. Those things are monstrous!!!! :blink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts