Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jillian calls me this afternoon and tells me I have a roof leak int the house.
So i say ok where is it, she tell me above the living room window. I thought
maybe the window was defective since they were just put in a couple years ago.
Then it dawned on me it must be hell of a roof leak to leak to the living romm since we live
in a cape. :blink:

all day i'm thinking about this leak and trying to figure out what went wrong with the window.
I come home and as usual i hugand kiss the girls and kennedy gives me a complete run down of her day.
usual involves mom did this and she said this. :lol2:

So i finally get to look at the leak and jill turns on the light and i walk over to window.
i look up at this leak and point to it and ask jill if this the leak and she says yes that leak.
I move the curtain and then say to her look i made it move. :lol2: :lol2: :rofl2:

Jill left the room but gave me the never mention this again look. :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
:lol:
Last time I got the look I told her I was getting a snake. I've got several aquariums, one of them I haven't set back up in a few months after a move. I don't feel like setting it up but I don't feel like letting it sit there. So i figured I've always wanted a snake, this is as good a time as ever. So I told her I was getting a snake... ok ok I had to ask, so I made dinner and asked her while eating. She then put down the fork... insert the look here... followed by "You can get yet another car before you can get a snake, so get a car instead." Ok, works for me :)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
The "look." :eek: Striking fear into the hearts of men since 1840...1740...ever.

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
"It's a Cardinal, not a Red Jay"

"Who is Herb and why do you want a garden for him? Oh, you mean herb"

"I know, I can't believe we are getting another storm for the same exact amount of snow as they predicted two nights ago for yesterday. Amazing. Let me fast forward this so we can finish watching that show we recorded two days ago"

"Yes, I know. You paid almost 200 bucks for those boots. But you KNOW the dogs chew on shoes still. SO why did you leave them downstairs, unattended with the dogs instead of putting them in the hall closet NEXT to the front door?"

"We need toilet paper again! I just bought some the other day?!" "OH, I see, that makes sense then. Why would you use the 3 boxes of tissues I bought so you did not have to use TP when you could just use TP"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts