Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
That's not my point. My point is that you bait people for the sake of getting a rise out of them and sparking some stupid debate just for the hell of it. You're a troll.

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
The audio message capability in iMessage is great. My sister and I are giving eachother a lot of crap with them, lol.

And "Hey, Siri" is also amazing. This morning, I was in bed, called out "Hey, Siri, how's the weather outside?" (It was 4:50 and still dark) and I got a nice "Good Morning, it's not looking pretty today".

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
The audio message capability in iMessage is great. My sister and I are giving eachother a lot of crap with them, lol.

And "Hey, Siri" is also amazing. This morning, I was in bed, called out "Hey, Siri, how's the weather outside?" (It was 4:50 and still dark) and I got a nice "Good Morning, it's not looking pretty today".
And I've been able to do that with my Galaxy for well over 2 years now.....

There will always be people who want their Apple products(why I'm not sure other to be 'trendy') and there will be those who like Android products(me VERY included in that).

I see nothing wrong with what 145hp said initially...... he stated an opinion on a tech product, which is no different than what an Apple fan would do. Brad only recently started posting again here so I don't get how you see that as "baiting" him. Leave the moderation to us. Report the post if you feel it's not acceptable, however I see nothing wrong with the opinion, I do however see something wrong with the subsequent posts from all involved. Move on with the tech talk.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
That's not my point. My point is that you bait people for the sake of getting a rise out of them and sparking some stupid debate just for the hell of it. You're a troll.
Bait people? This is a TALK thread. If I can't post my opinion that's based on clearly viewable aesthetics then what is this thread useful for? And no, I was "acting surprised" I was "being sarcastic"

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
If I can't mention that I don't like Apple because either people like Apple then why are some people allowed to call samsung "Samscum" without getting attacked? What am I supposed to do? Not say if I don't like something because somebody else likes it? If that's the case, then why do I hear so much bashing of gm? Like seriously. What's this thread for if I can't say what I want because it know someone else won't agree with me.

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
It's not a novel feature, but I'm enjoying this (late?) inclusion into iOS 8. On the way to campus I said "Hey Siri!" to get iTunes Radio going. Completely hands free operation. Car's SYNC/BT kicked in, gave the commands, and my hands never left the wheel. Perfect.

Overall this Apple fanboy was actually underwhelmed (blasphemy!) with this update, but there are a couple of nice, overdue features that are making the phone more enjoyable to use.

That said, I might try a WinMo phone next time around. We shall see.

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
I'm just glad that Safari on the iPad caches tabs longer now, I rarely see a refresh. And battery life is improved (not that it was bad before).

iOS 7 was a big visual update, 8 is going to take a little time to show it's magic because, like iPhone OS 2.0, it depends largely on the...

I'm leaving for the Verizon store soon to get in line, I don't expect many will be there since it's a small town.

I could be wrong though and be out of luck. We shall see.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
I love mine. Got there at 650, was 22nd in line. They only had four Plus units and all were sold to the first four customers. Got my 64GB 6 in Space Gray. Amazing phone. Crazy thin too.

And the camera...it's unlike anything else.

Attachments

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Yech, the app compressed that all to heck. Trust me, they look a lot better in real life.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I was gonna say, doesn't look any better than my 3GS. But it's the app's fault

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
What's the pixel ratio? I might be in the market for a new phone soon....

I'm not sure, but it's some serious lossy compression lol.

Let's put it this way, the FRONT camera takes better pictures than either my iPhone 4 or iPad Air rear cameras. And the iPhone 4 was a great camera.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'll probably get an HTC for my next phone

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Windows Phone is a good platform, it's sad that it hasn't caught on in the US.

41 - 60 of 362 Posts
About this Discussion
361 Replies
28 Participants
chartmaker
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing