Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Not true, and an old repost (to give you an idea, it was a reposted before you even joined :lol: ) :)

There are no more SHO's...

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Wow, this has to be the most reposted pile of :bs: in existence. I can't believe someone has now paid for almost 4 years worth of server space for that article. The year of this fabled SHO changes too, so someone is maintaining the article. The same site also talks about the "2004 2005 Mustang". I guess that means Ford's website is wrong--the '05 won't be any different than the '04 after all. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
actually, the date changes could be nothing but a bot going through and changing every date and "updating" the page

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well let's see. If you make the Taurus a two seater moving the front seat and controls to where the back seat is you might be able to fit a 7 liter motor don't you think. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by beamout@Aug 24 2004, 10:47 AM
Well let's see.  If you make the Taurus a two seater moving the front seat and controls to where the back seat is you might be able to fit a 7 liter motor don't you think.  :lol:
I think a certain member did that and sold the car for $200,000.00. No pics or documentation, but he swears it happened. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by SixFoFalcon+Aug 24 2004, 10:00 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SixFoFalcon @ Aug 24 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-beamout@Aug 24 2004, 10:47 AM
Well let's see.  If you make the Taurus a two seater moving the front seat and controls to where the back seat is you might be able to fit a 7 liter motor don't you think.  :lol:
I think a certain member did that and sold the car for $200,000.00. No pics or documentation, but he swears it happened. :lol: [/b][/quote]
ummm yeah....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by n2_space@Aug 24 2004, 08:15 AM
Not true, and an old repost (to give you an idea, it was a reposted before you even joined :lol: ) :)

You do know,that this wasn't to be taken seriously right? the whole point of the post was the last line.
You'll be the best-informed Ford Taurus shopper and find the process much easier and less confusing. Happy Shopping!
wich was the last line of the the article.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by snakeeyes+Aug 25 2004, 12:30 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snakeeyes @ Aug 25 2004, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-n2_space@Aug 24 2004, 08:15 AM

You do know,that this wasn't to be taken seriously right? the whole point of the post was the last line.
You'll be the best-informed Ford Taurus shopper and find the process much easier and less confusing. Happy Shopping!
wich was the last line of the the article. [/b][/quote]
Yes, but apparently after seeing the first reply, not everyone was going to catch it, so I tried to make it a little more clear :)

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
:withstupid:

Yeah, snakeeyes, I knew you "got the joke", but there have been a lot of new members since the last time this was posted. :)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
IO read that on superhighoutput last year. he could have been more convinceable and said a 4-5L or something. oh well its gone none the less

1 - 15 of 15 Posts