Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally gave the wagon a face lift. I have been working up to this mod since I started the shaded areas under the grill and lights. This is the first mod to the wagon that I didnt do completely also..LOL. WELL, let the comments roll, here are the pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't look terrible... Maybe its just me, but it looks photoshopped.
I wish it was photoshop, then I could have done it cheaper :lol2:. Its the same satin black material used on the new challengers and chargers.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
While i'm not entirely diggin the **** eyes, it looks sweet. :)

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is the newest idea that I have. This is just photoshopped right now, but I will be stopping tomorrow to see what this one is going to cost..LOL.

The letters will be no more than 2 inches high and will be in a flat black or gloss. The hood is done in satin black so it will be a very subtle look.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I would want to see what it looks like without the lights being like that.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks nice.and the roof?:rolleyes2:
THANKS. I'm not going to do the roof, but I am working on a BOSS style "C" stripe. I have already talked to the guys in the shop and we are working on something that should look good. The only problem, I may not get it put on till spring now, start next summer with a fresh look.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Here is the newest idea that I have. This is just photoshopped right now, but I will be stopping tomorrow to see what this one is going to cost..LOL.

The letters will be no more than 2 inches high and will be in a flat black or gloss. The hood is done in satin black so it will be a very subtle look.
did you do this yet

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry about that Godfather, YES I did do that. I had the letters cut and then I installed them that night after work. I thought I updated this post, guess not. OK, so here are a couple pics, though its had to get a clean shot of them.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
I love your cars underhood detailing, but I'm not a big fan of badging, lettering, white lettered tire sidewalls, decals, or any of that kind of stuff. To me, it's like screaming "HEY WORLD!!! LOOK AT MEEE!!!" I liked your body color hood better, more subtle & classier, IMHO. I removed all the badges and striping on my old Z-28 years ago when I owned one. My 96 Tec came with no "24V" badges and I even removed the "Taurus LX" badges from it, just the Blue Oval in the grill is left. To each his own, though. I'd rather leave 'em wondering "WTF was he driving?" as they're looking at my cars a$$ end going away. A Taurus fan can tell what I'm drivin' by my dual exhaust.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts