Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Nice little project the guy had huh? Any more info available out here?

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw isnt that a taurus police car squashed?

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Jun 10 2004, 11:57 AM
It is a Taurus, but it's probably a city vehicle. It definitely doesn't look to be a police package, but I may be wrong.

JR

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by godspunk32+Jun 10 2004, 12:05 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (godspunk32 @ Jun 10 2004, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-afi292@Jun 10 2004, 11:57 AM
It is a Taurus, but it's probably a city vehicle. It definitely doesn't look to be a police package, but I may be wrong.

JR [/b][/quote]
ah the lights on the cop car behind it threw me off :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Really - he couldn't have squished the Intrepid instead? :p

edit: If this sort of thing keeps up (citizens welding up monster mobiles a-team like) we're going to have to start arming cops with RPG's...

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
I remember way back when that other guy stole a tank from an army base and took it for a joyride he flattened a Gen I Taurus like a pancake. Pretty sad.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by Xee@Jun 10 2004, 02:08 PM
I remember way back when that other guy stole a tank from an army base and took it for a joyride he flattened a Gen I Taurus like a pancake. Pretty sad.
That was an amazing video on RealTV or Cops or something like that...totally kick a$$...I want an M1A1-Abrams tank just for that purpose...

jk

JR

·
Registered
712 Posts
I can't wait for the plans to hit the internet. I got an 11hp Craftsman riding mower, and 50 bags of ready mix. Just scale his plans down a bit...

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by eCarâ„¢@Jun 10 2004, 03:05 PM
I can't wait for the plans to hit the internet. I got an 11hp Craftsman riding mower, and 50 bags of ready mix. Just scale his plans down a bit...
Imagion if someone did this with a taurus.. it'd be unstopable! :ph34r:

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by afi292+Jun 10 2004, 04:20 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (afi292 @ Jun 10 2004, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eCarâ„¢@Jun 10 2004, 03:05 PM
Imagion if someone did this with a taurus.. it'd be unstopable! :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
No, it would be stopable, the Tranny would Break. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHT_RIDER+Jun 10 2004, 04:30 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NIGHT_RIDER @ Jun 10 2004, 04:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 04:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-eCarâ„¢
@Jun 10 2004, 03:05 PM

Imagion if someone did this with a taurus.. it'd be unstopable! :ph34r:
No, it would be stopable, the Tranny would Break. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Sad :( but true :lol2:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
I vacation in that area often, its just west of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Great camping, boating and fishing in the summer and its the snowmobile capital of Colorado. I don't agree with what the guy did but a lot of people have been getting screwed over in this state by town and city councils. One example is a family garage in Aurora that had been running for over 20 years and a few other small business had their buildings condemmed by the city so a Walmart could be built there because it made more $ in tax revenue. Thats just not the American way...... or maybe it is but its pure Bullsh*t.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Damn, those are some welding skillz yo.

teh BoB can do shiznit like dat.

The suburbanator.

hahahaha :lol2:

-DC

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
resurrecting an old thread....

My mother was telling me about this. I had never heard of it.

His design was simple.... makes me wonder what kind of machine could be built based on a giant dozer with more money and planning.

Killdozer
Longer video from news chopper
Wikipedia link

crazy mad man :notworthy:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Imagine if he didn't get stuck in that basement, he probably would have wound up leveling the entire town.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts