Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TCCA needs your support to continue running! We have come up with a new donation system that includes several different packages to fit everyone's budgets.

All Packages include extra space to upload photos & files in posts (regular members get only 50kb), the ability to store up to 500 PM's (regular members get 200), the ability to remove the "Edited by:" in posts plus Supporting Members get unlimited free classified ads, ability to post in the Group Buy Forum and the ability to open and close their own threads! Platinum Supporters also get the ability to edit their post titles and descriptions!

As an added bonus, Silver, Gold and Platinum Supporters will also receive 2mb of upload space and up to 500kb for personal pic uploads!

Premium Supporters Receive 1mb of upload space!

Special & Select Supporters receive 500kb of upload space!

Thanks Everyone</span>

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Thanks to Barry for getting the system running and of course to all of those who have donated! :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
I got a question. Lets say I donated 50 bucks now, and got a silver supporter icon. And a few months down the road I decide to donate another 50 bucks. Would I get bumped up to a platinum supporter?

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a question. Lets say I donated 50 bucks now, and got a silver supporter icon. And a few months down the road I decide to donate another 50 bucks. Would I get bumped up to a platinum supporter? [/b]

That is the only minor drawback to this system...it wont promote you automatically to the next level. What you can do is use the Misc Donation package for the amount you wish and then PM an admin with your totals. We will promote you to the proper level. Plus you will once again be lavishly thanked for your support of the club! :banana:

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The icon should appear as soon as your payment is made. If you mailed a payment, you'll have to let an Admin know so we can manually set your group icon.

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just made some minor changes to the donation system! The instructions now include a warning about using Paypal E-Checks. They are accepted by the system, but your account will not automatically upgrade. You will need to PM me and I can upgrade your status after the E-Check clears. For faster service, be sure to select instant transfer from you PayPal payment methods! Then your account will update as soon as you click submit!

I also changed some of the language bits from subscription to donation...be sure to check it out! (Might as well donate a few bucks while your looking around! :biggergrin: )

Once again, we can't thank you enough for your support!

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Should have a gif of a peen that grows as your post get higher. :D

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Money sent for awesomeness of TCCA a few weeks ago though! :)

I don't think I could live without this site.

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Money sent for awesomeness of TCCA a few weeks ago though! :)

I don't think I could live without this site. [/b]
Yeah Kev, your donation was one of the ones I found that E-Check had dropped...but your approved and ready to be a full fledged supporter now!

:banana: :mj_banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> Money sent for awesomeness of TCCA a few weeks ago though! :)

I don't think I could live without this site. [/b]
Yeah Kev, your donation was one of the ones I found that E-Check had dropped...but your approved and ready to be a full fledged supporter now!

:banana: :mj_banana: :banana:
[/b][/quote]

Awesome! I was wondering why it was taking awhile for my icon. I wasn't too concerned, the money is going back into the club, but it is nice to have :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts