Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if this is exactly the place to be putting this. but i just want to say that i love my taurus and will always forever love my bull. this week i got into a horrible accident and the airbags deployed from my car saved me and my gf's life. the car is not worth repairing. it's the reason i am sitting here and typing on this forum. i will always remember the drives and the great times it gave me. *tear* i want to thank ford and everything about the taurus for being the safe car that it is...

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
I must agree with Qaz on that one, but hey, you can always pick up another bull.
I certainly would.

Michael

J

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident, but it's definitely good to hear that the bull kept you safe. I think that is, by far, one of the greatest things about our cars.
So, are you going to get another bull?

moving to odds & ends...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by FatTortoise@Mar 22 2004, 12:44 AM
This may sound rude/crewl

Do you have any pics of the accident?
i've been asked this question a lot, but unfortunately no. i wasn't home long enough to get some pictures
as of right now though, i would love to get another bull. just am not immediately looking to get a car right now. and thx for all your guys' support. its great to have such a caring car community.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts