Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think is the best car chase featuring the Taurus?

I think that honor belongs to the movie "Jade" which features the lead character, as played by David Caruso, chasing a black Thunderbird in a silver gen-2 Taurus GL. Pretty intense chase.

What are your picks? - Reinhart

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I liked the chase in the jlo movie "enough" between the g4 taur and the suburban. Now that was intense.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Definitely the chase in one of the Naked Gun series With Leslie Neilson. It was the one where he commendeered(sp?) the driver's ed. Corsica and chased the bad guy who was driving a 1st Gen. SHO. The bad guy crashed into a semi-truck, but still kept on going! Then he ran into a fireworks store after that!

"Please disperse! There is nothing to see here!"

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I believe it was exit wounds with Steven Seagul and DMX, when they are chasing Seagul in a Gen 2.....that movie gave me the idea of making my gen 2 a convertible (never did it tho) when that truck pulled out at sliced the top off the gen 2 like a can of spam

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would say Kasey Kahne going after Kenseth in the final laps of the Subway 400!!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by Reinhart@Feb 26 2004, 01:18 AM
What do you guys think is the best car chase featuring the Taurus?

I think that honor belongs to the movie "Jade" which features the lead character, as played by David Caruso, chasing a black Thunderbird in a silver gen-2 Taurus GL. Pretty intense chase.

What are your picks? - Reinhart
Dang I was about to ask a question about this specific movie. I watched a part of it on USA once, and i was in AWE. I wanted to rent it but forgot the name, now i got some good friday night entertainment. Thanks!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts