Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6901 - 6906 of 6906 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Thunderbirds are alright, didn't love them, didn't hate them. But I totally love the 1999-2002? Cougar. Incredibly sporty and modern looking. Too bad they are hard to come by

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I saw a 97 Cougar crashed into a metal fence and abandoned earlier today...lol. That Ghetto life. Shame, because it was in good shape, apart from the now destroyed front end.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I saw a 97 Cougar crashed into a metal fence and abandoned earlier today...lol. That Ghetto life. Shame, because it was in good shape, apart from the now destroyed front end.
The 1997 style is sooo grandma-looking. I don't think the one u saw is gonna be missed. Lol for real though, who just crashes a car through a fence and leaves it there? Maybe stolen?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was never too keen on the Thunderbirds until I got mine. My Dad bought it new off the lot, it was the first car he bought for himself after us kids got out of his hair. It got passed down through the family until I bought it from my brother. Now it's my toy and I'm gonna have it for the rest of my life. ;)

My Sable was my Mom's, she gave it to me right before she died, so it's got a permanent home with me, too. Still trying to find the right direction to go with it, though

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
The 1997 style is sooo grandma-looking. I don't think the one u saw is gonna be missed. Lol for real though, who just crashes a car through a fence and leaves it there? Maybe stolen?
They may be 'grandma looking' out of the box, but when you can make it look like this.......

you can't tell me that isn't a hot ass car!:wub: (This is R8D-XXX's car on TCCoA).

6901 - 6906 of 6906 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6.9K Replies
100 Participants
jag1959
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing