920 Posts

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Lol, well this is the new one then!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Photo Courtesy of 2001 SES. This is Paul (TaurusDailyDriver) working on his car. The caption from Josh was "Mexican Body Man"

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I was going to enter COTM for the first time, but then I saw who all was entering lol. I'll try for next month.

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Photo Courtesy of 2001 SES. This is Paul (TaurusDailyDriver) working on his car. The caption from Josh was "Mexican Body Man"

I need to find some kind of Ford "Deluxe" emblem for the decklid. Or maybe the front doors.

This would work if I had a Gen 3. It's close to Doug Gaffka's handwriting.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
It figures I wash both cars and it rains last night and most of the day was a threat of rain. Oh well it was needed BADLY cause of the rediculous pollen caked on the cars. Thank god that's done and over with now.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
It figures I wash both cars and it rains last night and most of the day was a threat of rain. Oh well it was needed BADLY cause of the rediculous pollen caked on the cars. Thank god that's done and over with now.
Ya I did the same thing, it's still coming down over here though. It makes the car look like such crap!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
1998 TAURUS SHO CHEAP

It's got some miles but....... hey you never know:rolleyes2: As it is, my wagon is pushing almost 150K
Well crap I guess that's why he hasn't replied to my messages, I guess it's sold cause it's off CL. Oh well that just keeps me from spending money I can use elsewhere :)

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

The Mach system kinda hits its limits with this. It sounds very good, but you can tell there is a bit of distortion at moments. I'm interested to see how it will sound with the JBL setup. Though I'd like to test it with higher-end headphones to make sure the distortion is caused by the RCU and not the track itself.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Another forum I was on had an AT Work thread that we posted any topic into it. Turned out that we were at work working on the At Work thread.

·
Registered
920 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
You want off-topic?

I'll give ya off-topic.

I was going through my files from this month and decided to post this photo I took. It's from the back patio facing up on a very clear spring night. I held the shutter open with a remote, walked away to work on something else for 20 minutes, then came back and closed the shutter. The close group of stars at 5 'o clock are the Plieades, a star cluster.

It's not often we get clear night skies in Pittsburgh, so I thought this was a cool shot.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Anyone else love Chef Gordon Ramsey?

21 - 40 of 6906 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6.9K Replies
100 Participants
jag1959
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing