Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 6906 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, folks, so rather than have eleventy-billion threads of off topic stuff, I present one post where we can put them all. (obviously, we'll still have individual posts.)

But there are some things that aren't worth a full post, and we can post them here and discuss. My hope is that this becomes a regular thread, just like "What Have You Done to Your Bull Today".

To begin, I have an excellent GIF from the folks at Neogaf.

(Original clip is from Mission Impossible 2, with the faces of Steve Ballmer, (EDIT: Former) Microsoft CEO(the guy shooting), Don Mattrick, (EDIT: Former) head of Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division (the dead guy) and the guy over Tom Cruise's face is Kaz Hirai (the CEO of Sony.)

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts

Woo! This is good.

Someone try to explain that for me ^

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hah, lets not make this only posts with GIF's.

As far as that one goes, I'd just file it under Japan.

·
Registered
490 Posts

Woo! This is good.

Someone try to explain that for me ^
Ashamed to know this, but that's a Kpop group. (South Korean pop music)
Because I have several close friends who listen to the stuff all the time. I could probably even find the group/song by showing them the gif, lol

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Ashamed to know this, but that's a Kpop group. (South Korean pop music)
Because I have several close friends who listen to the stuff all the time. I could probably even find the group/song by showing them the gif, lol
Lets not!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lets not!
I'm not going to completely ruin my reputation, but that stuff can be ridiculously catchy. Then you have it stuck in your head awhile later. That's the "Oh f**k me" moment, lol.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
When you come here Wednesday... no KPOP! Ha I don't care how catchy it is! :p

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
My off topic........... which is kind of ON topic........ I just saw an awesome looking SHO on CL for a G. Going to call tomorrow and see what the deal is.

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My off topic........... which is kind of ON topic........ I just saw an awesome looking SHO on CL for a G. Going to call tomorrow and see what the deal is.
Linky?

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1998 TAURUS SHO CHEAP

It's got some miles but....... hey you never know:rolleyes2: As it is, my wagon is pushing almost 150K
I can't tell if it's the pic or not, but it does look like rust has eaten on the right rear dogleg. Also, it looks like he has quite a collection of random cars...yet drives a Cayenne. I'm sure you'll look, but make sure it's not a Sandy car. ;)

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Oh trust me that's one thing I'm always leery about around here now. It is inland, however you never know. I was just looking at those pics and thinking the same thing about the dogleg. Even if it is a SHO, I wouldn't get rid of my 'very little rust' wagon for a rust eaten SHO.

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also, it's missing half the rocker panel cover on the right side. Possible it fell off from rust.

·
Registered
490 Posts
When you come here Wednesday... no KPOP! Ha I don't care how catchy it is! :p
Ahahah you've got a deal. If I was bringing my bull, I'd be playing something obnoxious though, just to test out the stereo a little, lol

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Oh trust me that's one thing I'm always leery about around here now. It is inland, however you never know. I was just looking at those pics and thinking the same thing about the dogleg. Even if it is a SHO, I wouldn't get rid of my 'very little rust' wagon for a rust eaten SHO.
Motor swap!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, then its name would be even more apt...

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
On vacation in NC outer banks.

Saw 3 of these:

Also had an amazing steak then amazing prime rib! I also had a great fried flounder last night but forgot to take a picture.

Also this speaks for itself:

Lots of people around here with lifted trucks and SUV's.... compensating much?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hah, lets not make this only posts with GIF's.

As far as that one goes, I'd just file it under Japan.
Oh oh oh because all Asians rook arike!!

Techno fast paced J-Pop with female vocals god damn why you so catchy ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

There's a 98 SHO over where I live with a FUBAR windshield, some body damage, and 183k miles. The guy wants $2200 for it bwahahah

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3791174105.html

The pics aren't of the actual SHO itself but after looking at KBB values, for "fair" condition KBB is saying $2269 so I guess he's asking a fair price?

1 - 20 of 6906 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6.9K Replies
100 Participants
jag1959
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing