Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After nearly seven thousand posts in the thread, the original Amazingly Off Topic Thread™ has gotten a little...buggy. This is the replacement thread for it. Carry on off-topic-ing!

Link back to the old thread: The Amazingly Off Topic Thread.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I will just say that I thought it was amusing that the '97 Cougar was described as "Grandma"... by someone that owns a Taurus. :lol2:

Guess I am the proud owner of two Granny mobiles! :D

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, anyone who sees my car accelerate wouldn't think granny car.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Nah, anyone who sees my car accelerate wouldn't think granny car.
I drive like a grandma...until someone makes me mad and the taps are opened :rolleyes2:

The Vulcan actually has some serious pep for what it is. Especially with the ol' A/C delete modification :lol2:

I'll make a video one of these days showing what a healthy Vulcan can do. It's not going to touch a Tec, but it's fun in its own way :)

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drive like a grandma...until someone makes me mad and the taps are opened :rolleyes2:

The Vulcan actually has some serious pep for what it is. Especially with the ol' A/C delete modification :lol2:

I used to gain about 70HP switching off the AC, it's much less of a difference now with new intake manifold gaskets.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
There is now a "Like" link in posts, and more options in 'your notifications' that takes you to liked posts, quoted posts, and a few other things that you guys might like. Looks neat.

Just whatever you do..... DO NOT select the mobile skin!

·
Administrator
14,913 Posts
There is now a "Like" link in posts, and more options in 'your notifications' that takes you to liked posts, quoted posts, and a few other things that you guys might like. Looks neat.

Just whatever you do..... DO NOT select the mobile skin!
Still waiting on the oh hell no, vote off the island and you're fired links though

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Seriously DO NOT use the mobile version theme. You won't be able to change it back.

1 - 20 of 477 Posts
About this Discussion
476 Replies
29 Participants
Lgbpop
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing