Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Pretty surprising. You're never really safe anywhere these days. I was in Omaha back in May and didn't think anything happened there. Only reason to go there was for Warren Buffet's annual meeting.

·
Registered
712 Posts
The constant media attention has given the sicko what he wanted...to be "famous". I wonder how many the next nutjob will kill to be "famous". I wish in these cases, the media would shut up and never say who the perp was to prevent a copy cat.

Bob
[/b]
Exactly!! Not only should they reduce the media coverage, they should spend that coverage to denounce what occurred instead of trying to reason why he did it. I'm friggin tired of hearing about this kid feeling he was a reject and that he felt he didn't have any other choice. F' that. They are nothing but excuses. If the media would treat these situations as they are (kid not taking responsibility for his life and not being able to cope with the consequences) then there will be less chances for 'copy cat' events.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I'm friggin tired of hearing about this kid feeling he was a reject and that he felt he didn't have any other choice. F' that. They are nothing but excuses. If the media would treat these situations as they are (kid not taking responsibility for his life and not being able to cope with the consequences) then there will be less chances for 'copy cat' events.
[/b]
I completely agree, the problem is people like this have an issue, and blame everyone else......

they are my most feared people to run into, as they show no concience, nor remorse. If thier goal is to be dead, go jump in a lake with crosstraining weights on your ankles.....guarentee 99% would chicken out.

Andrew

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
we were talking about this in government class today.. this is a pretty sorry way to kill yourself, especially killing other people with you... we were talking about other ways to kill yourself...

the teacher said you should at least die in style without killing people... he said if you knew you were gonna kill yourself then do it cool like... film yourself jumping off the empire state building so someone can put it on youtube lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts