1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
That is one of the cleanest SHO's I've ever seen on eBay.

Compare that with THIS BEAUTY!

I commend the owner for fixing it up as much as he already did... talk about a project car!

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Are you sure that was the green one? I thought the interior was different, but the camera angles are the same.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by RocketFast321@Mar 12 2004, 03:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2&category=6238

It use to be a green sho on ebay that green for the longest now it is silver. As i remember the green one had a fuel pump problems.
I have no idea what that means.

Anyway, I was looking at that car too. It's insane I tell you, a flawless red '93 SHO with 61k went for $3,349 and this one with 94k is already at $3,600. Granted, the silver has a few more options . . . but still, I think it's wack.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This sho was on ebay for the longest, then it just disappeared. I posted this on the old board

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Mar 12 2004, 07:47 PM
Are you sure that was the green one? I thought the interior was different, but the camera angles are the same.
unsure on that did not save pics of the inside

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
spragers,

That car would be a great reclaimation project for sure. Its kind of funny that someone would just simply walk away from a newer SHO like that.

If it was in Michigan, I would consider it. Its a good price at least, even if its still a mess.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
No, they are different cars. Look at the door handles. One is plastic black (Grey SHO) and Other is Metal Green (Green SHO)

The Green one is one of the cleanest i have seen....nice

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by FVT@Mar 13 2004, 10:19 AM
No, they are different cars. Look at the door handles. One is plastic black (Grey SHO) and Other is Metal Green (Green SHO)

The Green one is one of the cleanest i have seen....nice
And one has the sunroof open and the other not.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
All door handles are plastic on G2 Taurus, it's just that they're painted to match the body color on '94s/'95s.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."

"Goddamnit! Where the hell did I put that SHO?"

Yeah . . . right.
More likely someone made an offer outside the auction and they needed to find a way to avoid the statement they made at the top of their listing:

"This SHO will be sold with NO RESERVE - only to the highest bidder in this auction, and will not be sold before this auction ends !!"

·
Registered
131 Posts
There is noooo way that those 2 g2's are the same car. Look at the pics of the silver one, especially around the door openings and radiator support, by the striker on the driver's door there is a lil rust/dirt, and the radiator support is completely painted and the engine bay looks silver too. I really doubt somebody would strip the car down to do that good a paint job on it, probably they are 2 different cars, thats what I think.

Lol wasnt that green g3 on ebay over a year ago? I thought about it but the list of bad stuff was too damn long!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts