Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just felt like saying thanks to anyone and everyone thats responded to my questions. Because of these forums i learned of ripping out the intake silencer, got my wires through the firewall (much cleaner looking), got a new muffler on the way and a tranny cooler, and have gotten various help with a few other minor tinkers and problems here and there. Havnt been part of the forums long and have already benefited from it. I felt alone and sad in the world being that i wanted to do so much to my sable but limited know how, no one that knows how, and the quirkys of the car, i didnt know what i could do. But with this sight, my days are brighter and happy, with a since of someone always there to provide the necassary knowledge i require.

:notworthy:

(i work nightshift, havnt gone to bed yet. if that helps with what the hell i just said. lol)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
:thumb: It's what we are here for. You're welcome.

G

·
Always glad to hear that we can help! B) I know exactly how you feel - I came across this revelation over a year ago now and it's now a daily addiction! :lol: I would have never imagined...

G

·
You're welcome. I love this forum as well. I mean, this is a great group of people, and all of them are SO FRIENDLY! Glad I ran into the TCCA.

Sal

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by SableSal@Sep 7 2004, 02:02 PM
You're welcome. I love this forum as well. I mean, this is a great group of people, and all of them are SO FRIENDLY! Glad I ran into the TCCA.

Sal
:ph34r: That's because we're all planning to take over the world and shove a Taurus or Sable in every garage or driveway, one person at a time :ph34r:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make mine a 05 sable LS please :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts