Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. As I write this it's 87 degrees in my house with broken A/C. Needless to say me being on a computer is not a good idea because it adds to the heat.

I would like to thank all of those who helped me while I was up there.

In particular Dave, Jim, Jenny & Chris, Mario, and Animex. I was very greatful for all the rides to and from the events, and of course my big event: the airport. Thank you Jenny for the tickets. That really made my trip up there worthwhile. Dave thanks for the rides, everywhere. Maybe one day I will bring my ride up there. I saw the group picture and am impressed. We really look good PEOPLE!

I also have a suggestion, if that many of us are ever around Mario's Taurus ever again we should fix that THING! It kills me to see a Taurus in that condition. I am sure that in a 1 days time the 10-12 of us could fix that thing and get it up and running! :D

To see the pictures I took, simply click on my signature. It has a link in it to Picasa. I have a few albums posted. Find the album entitled "ROTB 2008."

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Steve it was good to finally meet you! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and you definitely need to get the '89 out to an event!

And you're right on Mario's SE, I've definitely seen worse brought back from the brink.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Good pics, Steve!

I think we went through half a tank of gas trying to get you to the right terminal. After the nightmare of the Detroit airport, I actually thanked Pittsburgh International as I drove past it this morning.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
yay for moar pictures!!!

hopefully you will be able to bring your car to the next event up here.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMFAO! Dave you should try Hartsfield here in Atlanta, LOL. The busiest airport in the world!

Yah, it was nice to finally meet you Hamel. Your car was one of my favorites. I was looking at the pics you posted and saw that other members had brought there car up there on a trailer. Maybe I will one day too!

Good pics, Steve!

I think we went through half a tank of gas trying to get you to the right terminal. After the nightmare of the Detroit airport, I actually thanked Pittsburgh International as I drove past it this morning.
[/b]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh I wish I were an oscar meijer weiner...that is what I'd truly like to beeeeee...

oh sorry ;) Nice to meet you and great pics!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
thanks for forgetting my name already, haha. Its Louis by the way.

and nice pics, especially the Cheeto's holder one xD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts