Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a tentative meet scheduled for sometime in February. Let me know what time works best, and location. I'm considering locations either in Tacoma or Lacey.

It's also dependent on the weather, which right now kinda sucks because we're still in a deep freeze!

-Steve

·
Registered
68 Posts
Would love to attend a meeting, but we got 60 inches of snow in December, and January started out the same way. At this rate travel will be limited for quite a while. If we could meet somewhere in the middle of the state (Wenatchee perhaps) it would be easier to make it. Just an idea.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Would love to attend a meeting, but we got 60 inches of snow in December, and January started out the same way. At this rate travel will be limited for quite a while. If we could meet somewhere in the middle of the state (Wenatchee perhaps) it would be easier to make it. Just an idea.
[/b]
I would definitely be down for Wenatchee. That would make it a day trip for me. Being that i live in Idaho the west side is a bit of a drive. I don't mind driving in this weather since my car does pretty damn good in the snow, but the length of drive is my downfall.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What part of Idaho?

·
Registered
205 Posts
What part of Idaho?
[/b]
Im in Moscow ID. Its where the U of I is and right across the border from WSU in Pullman. Its a hour and 45 min drive south from Spokane/Cour De'Alene.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm planning a tentative meet scheduled for sometime in February. Let me know what time works best, and location. I'm considering locations either in Tacoma or Lacey.

It's also dependent on the weather, which right now kinda sucks because we're still in a deep freeze!

-Steve
[/b]
Steve

Thinking it over, I think you should go forward with the meeting over there. Whoever makes it makes it.
Let us know the details in case things open up and we can come.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts