Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just sent in my order to TFB designs (same guys that did our chapter decals here) costing me $12.00 for the proof (shipping and all) and it's $7.00 or $8.00 for each extra one (shipping included)

just thought i'd post this up for anyone in the DFW area wanting to join Driven! or even outside that area... expansion is key to getting any good club off the ground...

here's what it will look like (roughly)

here's the home made proofs from another member

one of the proofs applied to a bumper

i'll post up the one TFB sends me if anyone is interested in seeing it, may be a few weeks before i get it though...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't know if you saw on driven, but he's doing it for $12 (shipped and all) and he should do any extras for about $8 (including shipping)

it should be sent out today or tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE (Little Blue V6 @ Jun 1 2010, 09:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=808369
don't know if you saw on driven, but he's doing it for $12 (shipped and all) and he should do any extras for about $8 (including shipping)

it should be sent out today or tomorrow...[/b]
Nah, I didn't see that (can't access the site at work). I need to get some too. How can I go about getting them? Do we order them through you?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Tony Two-Tone @ Jun 3 2010, 10:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=808958
QUOTE (Little Blue V6 @ Jun 1 2010, 09:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=808369

it should be sent out today or tomorrow...[/b]
Nah, I didn't see that (can't access the site at work). I need to get some too. How can I go about getting them? Do we order them through you?
[/b][/quote]

here it is

you can probley just email him, talk to him about the different colors you want...

aaron is wanting to get quotes from another guy he found, which is fine, i'm not trying to say we have to go with TFB, but he does do awesome work...
i think i offened red by making a comment about cheap sticker decals and he thought it was directed at him, but i didn't even think of the work he had done when i said it... it's just i've seen companies say they do top off the line work and in a week it's faded and peeling...

tim's email is [email protected] just ask him about the team Driven! decal he just did and if he's going to do it for the 6.99 shipped he quoted me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts