Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm going to try to get a current roster of members going again. Rudy had the old file that had everyone's info on it, and the link to it is not working anymore.

If you would like to be added to the TCCA South roster, either post here or PM me with your Username, name (last name is optional), location (city/state is fine), and email address (again, optional- I'll hide these from public view). I'll put together a spreadsheet and maybe a google map (like we used to have) of our location in relation to others.

Here's our map!

Michael

Roster Link

·
Registered
5 Posts
Roster

Eric75060
Irving, TX 75060
[email protected]

2000 Mercury Sable LS Duratec v-6

your Username, name (last name is optional), location (city/state is fine), and email address (again, optional- I'll hide these from public view

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get you posted asap. Been out of town. Also have a pm to add to the roster.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, got a few of you guys added, and changed up the roster a bit. I have a private one with your emails and such listed, and a public one with the basics. Links in the top post. :thumb:

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I lost the mobo in my pc... I will get you added as soon as i can use a desktop to access the docs.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marking this here. I finally got everything up to date (I think)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts